F U Cbus

Tonik

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yet despite that coupled with your dismissive "I have no control over quotes" I solved the problem. That's what real IT people do, solve problems for users, no matter what the cause and without excuses.

You should try it sometime.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Idiot said:

yeah... 

1)  I already gave you ALL my points

LOL, so you did.   06/17/2016 11:58AM    Funds Received         277

So @Casper in keeping with our theme of ruining this sports topic we should get a notification when we get points.

15 minutes ago, Tonik said:

LOL, so you did.   06/17/2016 11:58AM    Funds Received         277

So @Casper in keeping with our theme of ruining this sports topic we should get a notification when we get points.

I'll have to take a look. I don't think the necessary hooks are in place to fire off notifications but I'll check. 

More fans showed up for a plane to land than go to a CBJ game. Don't even pretend hockey is on our level.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2016/06/20/fans-welcome-home-2016-nba-champion-cleveland-cavaliers-at-i-x-center/

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

More fans showed up for a plane to land than go to a CBJ game. Don't even pretend hockey is on our level.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2016/06/20/fans-welcome-home-2016-nba-champion-cleveland-cavaliers-at-i-x-center/

How many fans? I'm genuinely curious, but your link is just a photo album. 

Really torn here, who do I back. Casper or Bad. There is no good choice.

Lebrons house is just a couple miles from my kids, driven by it many times. It is a small pretty tight street. No way 20k can get in there. No parking either, tight roads with big ditches as you come in.

But this event is massive, nothing the cbus blue balls could ever do to equal it. There will be 800k at the parade.

12 minutes ago, Idiot said:

the team that fled Richland in the middle of the night to relocate to cleveland? 

WTF are you talking about?  You mean when they moved 20 miles up the street in a planned move to a new stadium from Richfield?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Idiot said:

yep, they abandoned richfield or richland or whatever the heck that was

Seeing as you don't even know the city name I assure you you're living up to your user name on this topic. The planned move to downtown Cleveland was in the works for 5 years in conjunction with the Indians moving from Municipal Stadium. 

The move was necessary for the team to get in to this century since there is literally nothing within a few miles of the old Coliseum. Literally just woods and fields

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Really torn here, who do I back. Casper or Bad. There is no good choice.

Lebrons house is just a couple miles from my kids, driven by it many times. It is a small pretty tight street. No way 20k can get in there. No parking either, tight roads with big ditches as you come in.

But this event is massive, nothing the cbus blue balls could ever do to equal it. There will be 800k at the parade.

You and I are speaking about two different events. I'm talking about the event they had at the IX Center parking lot where the plane landed. I'll try to find an article but it was the number they announced on the live broadcast I was watching

youre talking about the event at Lebrons house that had a DJ and Swensons Food Truck supplied by the LBJ Foundation. You are correct that event had about 1000 people I've seen reported by the Bath Police 

I'm confused I think. I thought Cleveland hated Lebron? Wasn't there this big thing on ESPN about "the decision" or something? Is that all forgiven since he came back or what? I guinuinely have no idea. Just remember a whole lot of "fuck Lebron" going around. So now everyone is at his house cheering him?

41 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Seeing as you don't even know the city name I assure you you're living up to your user name on this topic. The planned move to downtown Cleveland was in the works for 5 years in conjunction with the Indians moving from Municipal Stadium. 

The move was necessary for the team to get in to this century since there is literally nothing within a few miles of the old Coliseum. Literally just woods and fields

You forgot Whiteys, Dougout, Teschners, Tavern of Richfield and Terry Point (now Musketeers) and The clear view way on the south end

Yep. But he man'ed up. Said he messed up, apologized a bunch of times and made it right. Wrote is a very nice letter about the whole thing. You measure people not by the mistakes they make, but how they correct them.

Kind of like how you man'ed up and admitted the quote/draft thing was broke and made it right.

Wait, that didnt happen.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Casper said:

I'm confused I think. I thought Cleveland hated Lebron? Wasn't there this big thing on ESPN about "the decision" or something? Is that all forgiven since he came back or what? I guinuinely have no idea. Just remember a whole lot of "fuck Lebron" going around. So now everyone is at his house cheering him?

Best fans on earth.   When he was not loyal to the city, the fans were not loyal to him.  When be came back with an explanation and a mission fans became loyal again.  And he just delivered.

• Upvote 1