PIRC Full 6/18,19

RHill

Little late to start the thread seeing that the weekend is over, but figured I'd throw it up for some videos.

I just have the one for the moment, but there will be more coming.

I'll link mine here, but some more will likely be going up HERE!

• Upvote 1

Nice video.  I probably saw you a few times without realizing it.  I watched a couple of A sessions from the top of the hill inside the exit of turn 1, and saw several intermediate sessions with Gavin passing people on the outside on his EX300.

Would have said hello if I'd known you were there!

The amount of money they are putting into that facility is mind-boggling to me...  They must have spent $250,000 just paving the new entrance and making the paddock bigger.  Then add in the new garages, all those trees they have ready to plant, etc.  That's not even mentioning the kart track repave and the South track construction costs.  Total investment in the last couple of years has to be over $10,000,000.

I hope they get a motoAmerica round or something.  The place deserves it.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, redkow97 said:

Nice video.  I probably saw you a few times without realizing it.  I watched a couple of A sessions from the top of the hill inside the exit of turn 1, and saw several intermediate sessions with Gavin passing people on the outside on his EX300.

Thanks, I got to watch a bit of ORML event, those bikes look like so much fun.  Wanted to come down and BS and check stuff out, but the whole weekend was busy helping with an engine swap and the heat was exhausting.

11 hours ago, redkow97 said:

Gavin is a beast. I can't wait to see what that kid does in the future.