Just got my bike back from the shop!!!

juicedgxxr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see by my reply slowbusa guy, you knew that was the wrong thing to say and was rude at that. Just like milk...."Got manners?";)

i only said that we can find the posts where u started being a dick right from rip when i got on this forums talking about i dont know what year the bike is im riding talking about all the BING in the pics that i dont owen any of it.... im like that in person and on forums i dont ack no diff behind my pc if it hurt ur feelins tomuch u could of said something then

it doesnt bother me...... u acked like a ass thats the buttom line and i pointed out if u new what u was talking about u would of seen the silver forks at the time

im allways at every 2 wheel tuesdays at kil-kare if it bothers u that much im no kid that plays on the net.. like i told u befor u can allways come kickit at the track hang out or if it bothers u that much we can get it on its up to u

if u dont want to be treated as a dickhead dont be 1...... i told u thats the reason i did that for.. u trying to bust my balls about what i ride or even if i owened the truck with the 24s that was parked behind the bike.. here are some car i use to owen and some that i have built http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2149301

I hope to see you again. I work 2nd, so chances are slim I'll be there on a Tuesday. But Brock is trying to rent Kil-Kare for some R&D and invited me to join him if I wanted when he does do it. When that happens I'll ask Brock if you can come since I won't be able to make any Tuesdays. Who knows. Until then, I hope you and your personality have some great times together. Peace! :)
tell brock i said hi when u talk to him i havent talked to him since ummmmmm friday lol

I don't even know your name douche.:rolleyes: Oh well, I followed up with him tonight with an email to see if he's still able to get the track, so if he can and he's still down, maybe he'll let you come and have some fun too. I'm sure he wants to concentrate more on his own reason for being there. All I know is it would be nice to have him teach me some things like he told me. Also, for me to bust on ya a few now that I know I shouldn't have been so nice to you when I first met you. :nono: Anyways, I met him back in 2006 and I'm shocked at how much of a nice guy he is. I met him through a friend who he's good pals with. He did a favor for me about a month ago on my 14 and that's when I realized he is one cool cat when he offered to join him if he's able to rent the track.:cool:

Looks like I'll have to wait for a reply later this week because he's gone until Tuesday May 6th to atttend the AMA

Dragbike race in Memphis. :slap:

my name is shawn i met him a few years ago with a friend of mine too mike davis's dad use to race with brock for years and is good friends... when i talked to him friday he was sitting in the trailer waiting on the rain to quit down in memphis.. flake :givemebeer:

.. flake :givemebeer:

Butthead! :drink::D

Anyways, he got back to me today and told me he's meeting with them this week and he'll let me know what happens. If it does go down I can squeeze in a question if he will let 1 more person, I'll even say "a friend of mine" that he's met too. I wouldn't mind getting pointers from him and you. Plus you and I can keep lining them up even though you have all the performance parts.:p

• 8 months later...
A map from brock would get you close enough to tune the rest of it in at the track if your a racer. There are a few dynos in dayton, why come to columbus?

Where are the dynos in Dayton other than Brock's? Do know if Dayton Dyno actually dynos bikes or just sells them? I went to a Harley shop in North Dayton because they were on the dynojet website for approved dyno tuners and they refused to dynotune anything other than Harley because "they arent used to the I4 engine and didn't want to be responsible if something went wrong." Im sorry but if you are certified to dynotune a bike through Dynojet, then you should be able to tune any motorcycle no matter the engine. And I am still confused why EPC takes their customer's bikes from Dayton to C-bus to get dynoed. Unless they get super good deal on the dyno use that they can justify driving to C-bus and still make a profit.