Shit is hitting the fan in Dallas

Casper

Stop the hate on both sides.  Stop the fucking killing.  Love wins in all situations.  Racism needs to end.  People need to stand up and speak out.  Vote and change the way shit is.  Stop sitting on the side lines watching it all happen.

• Upvote 1

I love the conspiracy theorists on morning talk radio.  "Maybe it's white rednecks trying to start a race war!"   Then, "maybe it's black lives matter supporters trying to start a race war!" Right.  Because that's what MINORITIES want - a war with the majority. <dramatic eye-roll...>

I didnt bring up politics. I asked who to vote for. I also didnt bring up Presidential candidates. Who should I have voted for in Cleveland for Mayor in the last election? The existing mayor who is in charge of the police force so f'd up it is now under federal control or the batshit insane business man that has zero public experience?

The time for generalities and quick pat answers is over. Its time for specifics and change.

Politics? We're in a flawed system, at most levels, not all. It's not right for a future that we need. 

Reality? The future is arriving in waves and most people are hideously unprepared to deal with it.

Shoot at cops and kill a bunch? Media complies with request to not name suspect(s). Shoot and kill a bunch of kids or whatever else? La de da let's all take a gander at THIS walking freakshow. It's a spectacle!

• Upvote 1

Just now, what said:

Media complies with request to not name suspect(s).

Easy there for a day or two.  The LEO's have the right and the need to keep details quiet until they get further along in their investigation.  If it was a group, the details they know need to be kept quiet until they develop all the leads and haul them all in.

Now if no names and details are out in a day or two I will certainly join you in complaining.

12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Easy there for a day or two.  The LEO's have the right and the need to keep details quiet until they get further along in their investigation.  If it was a group, the details they know need to be kept quiet until they develop all the leads and haul them all in.

Now if no names and details are out in a day or two I will certainly join you in complaining.

I guess we'll see. Point is, the media needs to stop glorifying these assholes. They need to disappear into an unmarked grave or thrown into a dark hole somewhere to live out the rest of their life in obscurity. 

37 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Vote? I'm not voting for anyone. Why bother? The ONLY candidate that seriously discussed police reform was Sanders, and it's clear nobody is making room for that guy. I wasn't completely sold on him, but nobody else was touching the topic. 

So I take it you're working hard to get Jill Stein on the ballot?  

I realize the odds of her being elected are slim, but if you were enthusiastic about Sanders, Jill Stein is 99% aligned with his campaign, and she's not endorsing Hillary to continue the 2-party stranglehold on American politics.  Sanders is selling out.

Will your efforts change things?  Probably not in any way you can perceive, but I do believe that actively supporting a candidate has an effect, if only on people who you know and influence. You're a smart guy, Paul.  You probably have more influence than you realize.

5 minutes ago, what said:

I guess we'll see. Point is, the media needs to stop glorifying these assholes. They need to disappear into an unmarked grave or thrown into a dark hole somewhere to live out the rest of their life in obscurity. 

Yes. And tone down the 24/7 media coverage. That just help feed the fear the terrorist type attacks try to generate.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yes. And tone down the 24/7 media coverage. That just help feed the fear the terrorist type attacks try to generate.

But it's entertaining.Electronic media is about entertainment,it isn't about news.I'm still waiting for the Fox News swimsuit edition.

This country is falling apart.  Imploding on itself by design!  I fear for what my kids are going to have to deal with down the road.  I would love to vote in someone with the right ideals to make the necessary changes for this country, but who am I supposed to vote for, our candidates for president are a freikin joke!

Is this another false flag to support a gun grab?

The elections are fixed.  The courts are corrupt.

The government has long ago declared war on

the constitution, bill of rights, and the American

people.  The media is controlled.  Not enough

of the right people are carrying guns.  Blacks

are sick of heavy handed police action.  Whites

are fed up with the redistribution of wealth through

the literal giving away of our hard earned tax dollars.

Muslims want sharia law for all of us.  And Mexicans

want to make the US a suburb of Mexico City.

What's next?  House to house searches by foreign

speaking UN troops on our own soil while our kids

are dying over in BFE to protect oil interests and

to groom an area to become a large center of

commerce like what was intended with Baghdad?

No wonder folks want to move to the sticks and

raise their own food, produce their own electricity,

and get off the grid.  The American dream has

been killed off and the struggle just for survival is

coming fast.  Fuck all.  Let's ride.

• Upvote 1