FieldSheer Booster Pants....Anybody got these???

Fonzie

FieldSheer's pretty good gear, right? Been trying to find a pair of mesh/textile pants that fit me right for this season. Got 2 from New Enough already, and had to return both. Just found these Booster pants in a catalog. Seem to have the options I want. Curious if anyone has/had them

Also......Anybody heard anything about Teknic Chicanes seams bursting at crunch time? Read some posts on another board of some people having problems with the seams splitting open

I've got the Joe Rocket Balistic 7.0 pants and I love them. I went with these because in pretty sure they were the only ones with hip pads. I'd check out Kneedraggers.com and see if they carry them, and if there's any user reviews up for them. Prob be your best bet on finding info on them.

Yeah, I read that too, wasn't that on the .Org? There needs to be a site that reviews gear, or allows users to post ONLY their reviews of gear after going down. I think that'd be very helpful for allot of people looking to buy gear, because lets face it, thats really the only time it counts!

I've got the Joe Rocket Balistic 7.0 pants and I love them. I went with these because in pretty sure they were the only ones with hip pads. I'd check out Kneedraggers.com and see if they carry them, and if there's any user reviews up for them. Prob be your best bet on finding info on them.

Yeah, I read that too, wasn't that on the .Org? There needs to be a site that reviews gear, or allows users to post ONLY their reviews of gear after going down. I think that'd be very helpful for allot of people looking to buy gear, because lets face it, thats really the only time it counts!

I'll def look kneedraggers up....Thanx.

Chicanes......actually I think I read that thread out on Sportbike.net maybe???