Let's do this!

Bad324

7 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

You can only wrestle with a pig in shit so long until you realize the pig enjoys it. Every drama involved in a thread lately has a common denominator.

Then leave the pig fucking alone. Wow, simple concept. Sounds like another needs a tissue. Drama, cry cry cry. But I'll add to the shit show crying about it. 

Pathetic bunch of pussies . 

• Downvote 5

5 hours ago, jbot said:

Yup, so I read the epic ride thread.  I just feel like if you guys are gonna stir shit up, it should be with more gusto, and you really should finish strong, not putter off into some lame "waaahhhhh take it to another thread" bullshit. No, you should finish where you entered. You always creampie.  Nobody clicks on the creampie category and then bails out to facial. Nobody. 

That's what happens when you have bloody nose mods who are power hungry. You riding or just pot stiring? 

• Downvote 4

5 hours ago, Casper said:

Really hard to take anything seriously when that's you're closing argument. Like totally. ?

image.jpeg

And my give a fucks are zero. People will ride or just talk shit on a forum. Some of us will ride and talk shit. The special ones will ride and talk shit to you while your on a ride.  

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, 0hi0 said:

And my give a fucks are zero. People will ride or just talk shit on a forum. Some of us will ride and talk shit. The special ones will ride and talk shit to you while your on a ride.  

I got a Sena for that very reason. 

• Upvote 2

C'mon @0hi0 you still scared of the fuzz on the internet?

Now i have to declare my big news in this thread:

I will be there but it'll be on my Dad's Harley since he's still in Florida. Catch me if you can!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

C'mon @0hi0 you still scared of the fuzz on the internet?

Now i have to declare my big news in this thread:

I will be there but it'll be on my Dad's Harley since he's still in Florida. Catch me if you can!

You didn't read the rules of his ride. Sportbikes, Sport Touring, and Naked Bikes. Your peasant cruiser is not allowed....:D