Columbus QSL 17 Aug

Vagabound

Appears the weather MIGHT break this evening. 

$14 Full Rack Ribs

$2 Bud Lights

This has been a great time lately and everyone has enjoyed themselves. If any alleged stalking by women, or a alleged shanigans run happens---just remember: What happens at bike night - stays at bike night! 

Group usually meets at the back bar, back wall (yea-we high jacked Idiots spot, eff those Harley Riders) and I'll be wearing a Grey AMA shirt from a NOLA event. 

28 minutes ago, Idiot said:

Leave me outta your drug induced fantasies, I never had a "spot" of any sort at QSL and I have no idea how your twisted friggin mind came up with that

how about we both ignore each other you ignorant little crap

:lol:

You participating in Shenanigans tonight? Was kind of fun couple weeks ago.  Cage fight, pfft---no one is going to drop a keyboard and actually have conflict in person. You don't remember "He that shall not be named"?  Not much of a fighter I'd say...

The crowd was light considering that they were giving away a Harley Street 750 tonight.  People watching was amusing as usual.  The blonde bartender makes me have bad thoughts.  Jesus tapdancing Christ!  That about sums it up. :)  

Edited by Wojo72
  • Upvote 1