nEo : Aug 22: monday short ride

NinjaDoc

As always due to odd times and short notice no interest. But just in case any one interested I will post up.

If I don't get killed tonight, will start work very early morning and finish off by noon. And gonna set out to ride. Will post up in AM for sure if its still a go.

Will be starting from East Liverpool around 1:30pm. Will ride around a short loop around 300 miles and get home by 5:00

If any one at all interested let me know, we can make plans to meet up some where in the middle and plan from there.

Weather is supposed to be beautiful and under 75 for once.

Will tag the usual three amigos from east side of state @Al Z. Heimer @durk @Isaac's Papa

It's back to reality on Monday for me doc. I have to be at the school from 8-3 for teacher day. I'm afraid I will be unable to make these rides now. I do get some off the wall days off. I'll check in with you when they come about and see if we can't make something work out. 

Sorry to hear that guys, but make sure to get out today even for 30 mins around the block in a bike or bicycle. Just too beautiful day.

I played soccer yesterday after a decade, now cannot even sit in a couch without hurting every joint in the body, but still in the morning I dragged myself on top of the bike after seeing how beautiful it was. Right now in Liverpool heading out in 45 mins 

Edited by NinjaDoc