NC Bike and Summit Main Sept 24th-26th

Jester_

On 9/26/2016 at 7:02 AM, F4iguy said:

Capture.JPG@TimTheAzn making an awesome pass (on me).  If he would have rode Sunday, I would have returned the favor!  LOL.  Video will be coming soon.

and here's the video (look for Tim at the 1:00 mark - Turn 5):

Edited by F4iguy
  • Upvote 2

Nice video!  and nice riding Tim!  Wish N2 wasn't so structured and we could bump between groups....would love to play around with you guys in intermediate for a session.

Couple videos from Summit, first one was from my bike with @Jester_ chasing me down; second one is on the back of @RonStopable fighting off @TRMN8TR and I show up for the last few minutes. 

Thanks for the great trip guys!  More video to come...

• Upvote 2

Had an experience with the tall grass at the end.  Was shifting from the right turn (7) to the left (8) and my foot slipped off the right foot peg.  Bike went crazy and I had to stand it up and ride it out like a dirt bike!  The poor corner worker probably thought I was aiming at him.

5 hours ago, F4iguy said:

Had an experience with the tall grass at the end.  Was shifting from the right turn (7) to the left (8) and my foot slipped off the right foot peg.  Bike went crazy and I had to stand it up and ride it out like a dirt bike!  The poor corner worker probably thought I was aiming at him.

holy shit....beyond lucky on that one. Was that an XR-100 out there in intermediate @ 12:10?

31 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nice footage guys! I think I only ran my gopro one session this entire weekend. 

The thing is worthless if it is off or in the pit.  Even the first session on a bike and track I didn't know was recorded.  I OK never watching it, but at least it is there if I needed to learn something from it.....at least that is why I'm running at least 1 camera every session.

On 9/26/2016 at 11:33 PM, RHill said:

"I'd give the R6 a big two thumbs up, but I can't leave go of the throttle"

That bike is something else, I have no doubt if you rode it you would be out looking for one. 

I ended up only being .3-.4 off my best on the gsxr at summit on only the third day riding the bike. 

This was probably my favorite weekend of track shenanigans ever.

58 Days until we leave for Barber.

• Upvote 1

Me either, but something has to generate money for more track time

Setting my personal best at Main....see a few spots that could be improved upon, but it will take a lot of work to get into the teens.

Guess I can no longer say "I haven't had a good, issue free, day at Summit"

• Upvote 1