And it's over just like that....

Ghostryder1krr

So it's been a full week since the incident happened and I am still in an almost unbearable amount of pain. Constantly taking pain meds and barely even being able to sleep because of the pain. Should I go back to the hospital or wait till next Wednesday when my appointment with the surgeon is??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ghostryder1krr said:

Yeah swelling has went down but pain hasn't just wondering I know we got some doctors in here lol. The surgeons office said go back to hospital if I can't wait for appointment.

Call surgeon's office back after you find another surgeon...tell him he's fired.

I'm no doctor.  But  someone tell me I'm wrong when I say the bones will probably start to knit by then.  Whoever gets in there may have to break whatever's formed to do the repair.  Ask me how I know.

Call surgeon's office back after you find another surgeon...tell him he's fired.

I'm no doctor.  But  someone tell me I'm wrong when I say the bones will probably start to knit by then.  Whoever gets in there may have to break whatever's formed to do the repair.  Ask me how I know.

That's what I am worried about

Update: complete reconstructive surgery on my foot to come. Dr says I will never run jump climb or anything other than walk again. Says even that will be challenging especially uneven terrain. Says I won't be able to do my job anymore. Looking like next spring before I can start preparing my leg to learn to walk again. 9 months before I could be walking. Bad day with bad news now hopefully I can prove him wrong on everything......