Things to do/see/experience Ft. Lauderdale

TimTheAzn

25 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Track addiction and a girlfriend, if I still rode I'd give you the 'ol nice knowing ya

LOL thats the best thing, not a gf :banana:

23 minutes ago, El Toro Joe said:

Well, in that case...there are lots of great restaurants in Miami. Also some great cigar shops, and be sure to get some cuban coffee.

mmm thats a good idea.

6 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

You could take your bike and go to Jennings. 

Women seem to like track days until you get married and the money to pay for them comes out of their pockets. 

haha we are flying. Going to my company xmas party saturday then flying out at 5 something a.m. sunday morning for florida. 

Your wife seems to be pretty ok with all the track/race days! She'd be happier to have a toy hauler to sit in tho! :D

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

haha we are flying. Going to my company xmas party saturday then flying out at 5 something a.m. sunday morning for florida. 

Your wife seems to be pretty ok with all the track/race days! She'd be happier to have a toy hauler to sit in tho! :D

My situation is not a normal one haha. 

You just have to know how to play the game. She buys me a track day package at Christmas as my only present, then I HAVE to go use up all the days that she bought or they go to waste. 

And yes she would be... I need to get on that. 

Edited by Jester_
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RidersDiscount said:

If you like fishing and don't mind driving an hour north I have a charter guy that I always use when I visit Florida. Cheap, fun and guaranteed fish. 

Hey that sounds like an adventure, PM me the info! Or post it here doesn't matter.

You could take your bike and go to Jennings. 

Women seem to like track days until you get married and the money to pay for them comes out of their pockets. 

I'm my case,it's taking MY money outta her pocket.[emoji22]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk