Road Atlanta 4/15-4/16

Jester_

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, TimTheAzn said:

42 days 12 hours 48 minutes and 25 seconds

one month left!  I've got a new battery to install (unbelievably lightweight lithium ion), and besides refilling the engine coolant it should be ready to go.

I've begun a massive kitchen renov and have other financial setbacks that are gonna probably force me to a single day of riding (Sat).

so at this point, i'm planning on driving down Fri and returning Sun morning, but may change plans while down there. not to be antisocial, but that means I'll have to travel solo.

def need to set up an OR camping area tho.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jester_ said:

Thats it. I think things have changed a but since that lictire has changed but thats the general location. We pretty much get left alone over there, and its right by the concession stand. 

Hope one of us gets there to claim the spot. 

1 minute ago, Jester_ said:

Ron and Bill are hoping to be there early afternoon I think. 

We should hopefully get there by 3pm Friday depending on how far we make Thursday night and how early we leave Friday morning.  

I hope that Steve and I can make it about 3-4 hours on Thursday which should put us well in to Virginia and only leave 5-6 hours Friday.

I am hoping to do about the same. We cant leave until 7pm at the earliest on Thursday, 3 hours drive time on Thursday would put us around Columbus, depending on how we go. 

Edited by Jester_
  • Downvote 1

Ahh ya I see that. Thats what we will probably do as well but i have an hour drive until I get over to canton and can head south. I could also head down through Morgantown but looms like it adds about 5 minutes. 

Cool thanks for the info guys. 

One more question- what top end would you expect on a 600 there? I'm running gearing that just barely touches red line at MidO and expecting a change of at least one or two teeth?