I'm drunk

Gixxus Christ!

And I have to piss. And I'm fucking sick of my home being in a constant state of improvement. I'm sick of home depot calling to check on me if I'm not there buying shit for a few days and I'm sick of not having a living room and not having a dining room because all the living room furniture is stacked in the dining room. I'm sick of having to change my sheets every 3 days because the dogs live on the bed because of reasons stated above. I'm fucking sick of painting. I'm sick of my wife buying a $50 gallon of paint, hating the color and buying another $50 gallon of paint to put on top of it. 

My only refuge is sitting here in my basement listening to tool and drinking beer. 

Just had to get that off my chest.

On 2/5/2017 at 0:05 AM, CrazySkullCrusher said:

And I have to piss. And I'm fucking sick of my home being in a constant state of improvement. I'm sick of home depot calling to check on me if I'm not there buying shit for a few days and I'm sick of not having a living room and not having a dining room because all the living room furniture is stacked in the dining room. I'm sick of having to change my sheets every 3 days because the dogs live on the bed because of reasons stated above. I'm fucking sick of painting. I'm sick of my wife buying a $50 gallon of paint, hating the color and buying another $50 gallon of paint to put on top of it. 

My only refuge is sitting here in my basement listening to tool and drinking beer. 

I know that feeling all too well. We painted the kitchen and adjoining hallway 3 times this year with a couple extra 'sample' colors in there as well. 

/slit wrist

On the birghtside, Tool is pretty bad ass.  Add some weed to that, and you'll really be onto something.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

On the birghtside, Tool is pretty bad ass.  Add some weed to that, and you'll really be onto something.  

I'm subject to random drug tests by my employer and the FAA. Weed is not an option until retirement. 

I tend to crank up TOol when I'm feeling antisocial.