Almost a bad day...

ScubaCinci

5 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I have the opposite problem(well not really a problem)my wife keeps telling me I can get a new bike if I want to because "im always working on mine" :lol: And she hates shopping with a passion, and thinks these designer brands with their over inflated price tags are insane. She's perfectly happy with no name and knock off stuff and money in the bank. I'm the cheap skate that dosnt want to spend on a new ride.

Sounds like the wife and I.  Both hate to shop, she doesn't like boutique anything, and she was my enabler behind whatever I wanted to upgrade to ( either a brand new RS/Multistrada ).   I chose to go cheap on a used Sprint so I could get a new truck last fall.   So happy my wife is supportive, equally frugile, a biker chic, and isn't one of those high maintenance girly girls.

Oh, and glad to hear you kept it on 2 wheels Joe.  Would've been a heartbreaker to dump that new ride

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 2

Almost a bad day...  I needed a break from reality for a thirty minute putt around the block. It turned out to be a SIX hour love-fest on two wheels: out Black Horse, Chagrin Falls, Mayfield by way of back roads, into Cleveland and back again.   I even road through the cemetery by Little Italy and caught a video of biggest Tom turkey I've ever seen in the wild.  Lucky him, KFC was no where to be found.

20170408_171552.jpg

Edited by Fin