British car show in Columbus May 18th

mrbret

Anyone into British Cars?

There is a British car show on Sunday May 18th from 9am to 5pm at the Quaker, Steak & Lube on Polaris Parkway in Columbus (same place as bike night) Just off I-71.

I'll be there at some point

Do you think any of the cars more than 10 miles away will make it in? You know how those British autos are known for their reliability, especially in the 'electronics' dept.

My bad, I'm not hating - those cars do look good, but I couldn't afford the maintenance and parts to keep them running.

There tends to be a lot of Jag's, MG's, Minis (even the new BMW ones :nono:) & a few odd bits here & there. Sometimes even a Lotus or two :bow:

The BMW minis aren't the same... I agree. I feel the same way about Jags only being pure before Ford took ownership. One of my favorite cars of all time is the XJ220. mfcar20.jpg

Lotus = teh awesome! :bow:

I'll probably try to make it out for this. I'm an old MG (the MGA, not B. the Bs suck) fan. One of the directors at my work is an MG fan as well. I'll let him know about it too.

Do you think any of the cars more than 10 miles away will make it in? You know how those British autos are known for their reliability, especially in the 'electronics' dept.

My bad, I'm not hating - those cars do look good, but I couldn't afford the maintenance and parts to keep them running.

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a 59 MGA a while back. And I had a Triumph TR7 before that. Both cars I ripped out the electrical system.

:lol: I wish.

I think a Lotus Esprit is as close as it will get to one of them, Never know though

Have you drive an Elise yet? :eek: You might as well put a body on a shifter cart. That thing is by far the best handling car I've ever driven.

I'll probably try to make it out for this. I'm an old MG (the MGA, not B. the Bs suck) fan. One of the directors at my work is an MG fan as well. I'll let him know about it too.

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a 59 MGA a while back. And I had a Triumph TR7 before that. Both cars I ripped out the electrical system.

Have you drive an Elise yet? :eek: You might as well put a body on a shifter cart. That thing is by far the best handling car I've ever driven.

My friend has one- at 6'1" and 250 lbs I can't even fit in the damned thing!