open invitation.

Dweezel

The car club I'm a member of, The Hollywood Knights Youngstown Chapter, is renting out Quaker City Raceway Sunday May 25th. Cost is $35 to race, and includes 1 Pitt member. Spectators are $5 each, 10 and under are free. Gates open at 9 am, racing starts at 10, and goes till 4pm. There is a 200 car (bike, scooter, snowmobile, hovercraft etc) limit as well. All are welcome, and if your interested, get in contact with me either through the board, or email me; TrapperTrinkaus@Gmail.com I can get you presale tickets as well.

Trapper

The car club I'm a member of, The Hollywood Knights Youngstown Chapter, is renting out Quaker City Raceway Sunday May 25th. Cost is $35 to race, and includes 1 Pitt member. Spectators are $5 each, 10 and under are free. Gates open at 9 am, racing starts at 10, and goes till 4pm. There is a 200 car (bike, scooter, snowmobile, hovercraft etc) limit as well. All are welcome, and if your interested, get in contact with me either through the board, or email me; TrapperTrinkaus@Gmail.com I can get you presale tickets as well.

Trapper

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ah, yeah, its a nation wide car club. So what? American rear wheel drive cars only.

I am just busting your balls and I am sure you had nothing to do with the name. For some reason I picture a couple of drunk appalachian americans sitting around thinking of cool car club names

The 'Busa. The Sy really (well to me anyways) isn't fast enough to make it fun, it's more of a cruiser to me. It is a freakin serial killer from stop lights though :D 15psi of boost and AWD on a green light tend to do that

The 'Busa. The Sy really (well to me anyways) isn't fast enough to make it fun, it's more of a cruiser to me. It is a freakin serial killer from stop lights though :D 15psi of boost and AWD on a green light tend to do that

True but i like the smoke my truck pours from a dead stop

:D I like the neck snapping traction. GMC Syclone, 17 years old, in production for less than 6 months, less than 2500 ever built, and STILL the quickest 0-60, and quarter mile truck EVER made :p

You got me there, we WERE the fastest production truck until the SRT10 Ram's but they dont respond to mods like you or I do :)