Cincinnati Riders

playerpro153

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I know... nothing compares to the 'backwoods'... Let us know if your gonna come down this sunday again...

I'm already down! We going to set a time to meet at Shell Sunday? The balls in your hand. Brandon and the others showing up too?

Eflores- You want me to catch you on the way and pick you up?

I'll be taking 75 down E.

I'm down for either day. All you guys want to do it Sunday or do you want to wait until MONDAY to meet up with gixxie? I'm down for either, but it can only be one day, because I will be resting the following day..haha.

in the local paper down there they say that the LEO's will be setting up checkpoints this weekend on 22 so be carefull! Its a 55mph zone and is fun to go 55. Also Anywhere its 35mph go 35!!!!!!!!! Have fun and ride safe!

in the local paper down there they say that the LEO's will be setting up checkpoints this weekend on 22 so be carefull! Its a 55mph zone and is fun to go 55. Also Anywhere its 35mph go 35!!!!!!!!! Have fun and ride safe!

Whoa! I might just hang around the back roads in my area this weekend if that's true. That sucks. The holiday weekends are the worse time to ride. :(

Whoa! I might just hang around the back roads in my area this weekend if that's true. That sucks. The holiday weekends are the worse time to ride. :(
Not to mention double the fines ;)

nick I've got some places around here that might turn you on. I'm gettin my bike back together tomorrow, so I'm ready any day. the cops arent bad here. you and anyone else let me know if interested,

my bike is in pieces right now, lots of goodies...but jeremy, as for the indoor go-kart deal, i can anytime after 5 pm saturdays, 130 on sundays, will this weekend work? saturday might be best since everyon always hits 10/22 on sundays