My First Crash.. Was Not Pretty..

Ron Burgundy

sorry bout your wreck man.

isnt he the "nobody will ticket me cause I am a cop" guy, who really isnt a cop?

Well i talked to Allstate the other day and they are going to pay for the bike and some of my medical. Still no word on if its totalled or not. They took it up to Mid-Ohio and they are going to make the decison. And i do have my permit but the only reason they had to ticket it me because its policy due to having injury's. But everything else is going pretty good.. still a little shooken up but i think im going to take a break on riding for awhile but ill get back on it as soon as the time is right.

NOOOO, not that beautiful R6 lol.. j/k, glad to hear you are OK.. I was pretty shaken up after my wreck a couple years back too. I probably wouldnt have jumped right back on either. Luckily it took me a month or so to get it back together.

props to you for wearing your gear!

.. still a little shooken up but i think im going to take a break on riding for awhile but ill get back on it as soon as the time is right.

I just had my first crash in Sept 2007 after 14 years of riding. I took the rest of the season off and when time came to ride again I didn't want to ride that bike again (98 ZX7). Sold a couple bikes and wound up on the intruder I have now.

Definetly get right in the mind before you get back on - no reason to force. If you love riding, you'll know when you're ready.

Glad your OK! AGATT.