Pazzo levers group buy???

Goldie

Hi everyone, I am trying to organize a group buy for some Pazzo levers if anyone is interested. Respond to this thread and I will see what we can do price wise. I know I can get $179.99 shipped to your door, but want to get them a bit cheaper if possible. Just put a reply to this post if interested, and I will update any interested parties, as soon as I find out details. Thanks

Andrew

To get the grips did you have to call them and talk to them directly, or was it a special on the website?

I'm pretty sure its a deal through the site. free shipping with free grips (your choice of firmness level) give em a call and tell em a few guys from 600rr.net/ohioriders told you about it. Scott and Diego are awesome! +1 for cyclesector too, I've bought almost all my gear and parts from em.

• 5 months later...

It's my understanding from a couple guys that sell that Pazzo is pretty strict on their pricing, and don't cut their dealers much in the way of discounts. I don't say this to dampen your spirit, but encourge ya. If you can get a deal that would be great! I'd offer to get in, but I already have a set. They are VEDDDDY niiiice.

Well got in a little bit of trouble for advertising so I don't know how much I'm aloud to say but I will say this. All wholesale suppliers have what's called an "MAP" minimum advertised price. Obviously this restricts what price they are aloud to advertise.

With that being said The more people that are willing to buy the levers, the better deal I can get and therefor the better deal YOU can get. I'll check Monday on pricing.

• 1 month later...
Well got in a little bit of trouble for advertising so I don't know how much I'm aloud to say but I will say this. All wholesale suppliers have what's called an "MAP" minimum advertised price. Obviously this restricts what price they are aloud to advertise.

With that being said The more people that are willing to buy the levers, the better deal I can get and therefor the better deal YOU can get. I'll check Monday on pricing.

Any updates on this Pazzo group buy / good deal etc?

I may be wanting two pairs

How about $180 (inc tax/shipping) with some freebies thrown in or even a free upgrade to choice of colored adjusters & levers (not just the stock combo's)..... no harm in asking

Edited by mrbret

After much surfing & still no eating (rumble rumble) I found this pretty good deal.

Motomummy.com have the set of two levers in long or short with full pick of lever AND adjuster colors, free shipping, no tax, & you get a free pair of Driven gel grips.

The grips there retail there for $17 & I think it's about an extra $10 to have your full pick of lever/adjuster colors so thats a saving of $27 or $10 even if you dont use the grips.

I see that some people also saved an extra 2% by using the Google Checkout process also (saves you the price of a gallon or so of gas)

Here is the link to them & the page for the levers:

https://www.motomummy.com/store/home.php?cat=357

I have just spoken with a guy from MotoMummy (no luck with a discount on a group buy) BUT you do still get the gel grips AND you also get to pick from the full range of colors for levers & adjusters (see below).

Most places charge about $10+ more for that.

Don't know if anybody has heard of Pashnit.com or not but... He does motorcycle tours thru the baddest looking roads in Cali.. He has a group buy for December right now..

Pazzo Levers any size any color combo w/free shipping and up to 11 leter engraving on the levers for that same $179.99..

"Ohio Riders" anyone? :D

From everywhere I have looked or every forum I have read, Pazzo discounts are few and far inbetween. Unless you have a friend who knows someone, you are stuck with that price. If Pazzo finds out you are selling below that, you are gone..

Anyways here is the link for anybody who is interested.. Also check out the site. The guy takes one hell of a photo..

http://www.pashnit.com/product/pazzo.html

I'ld be willing to give a better deal then that
I completely forgot about this guys. Thats my fault. I will get on this tomorrow and see what I can find out for you as far as colors amd prices.

Any luck on the lever deal yet?????