Is motorsports columbus that bad?

JonS

And a big THANK YOU to JonS for coming back this evening and finalizing the arrangements to purchase his new bike from us!!!:badgerrock:

Sorry to tell everyone before you got a chance to Jon! :D

Nice! Happy ending for all...

I agree. HONDA EAST in Toledo. They quote great prices over the phone. They are not full of BS. I have bought 6 units from them, so far.

Your avatar is awesome...I just pitched a tent.

(On a side note: this will be a weird reply in like 2 years when somebody reads this and sees Mikey V's avatar is some ugly, hairy man or something...so just sending a message to the future that Mikey V's current avatar is a hot chick unzipping her top as her boobs flop out)

Congrats on the new bike JonS... be safe and be sure to wear your gear.

I'm not gonna get in a online pissing contest with you over this Zero crash, cause you can't tell me that you give all of your customers the best Out the door price in columbus right off the bat. You wouldn't make any money. Unless you live off your dealer spiffs then maybe you do just whore em out to make the numbers.

And regardless of the product, if a customer doesn't take the time to shop around and look up MSRP on it then yeah thats thier own damn fault.

And regardless of the product, if a customer doesn't take the time to shop around and look up MSRP on it then yeah thats thier own damn fault.

That's just sad to hear any salesperson say, regardless of what they're selling.

Congrats on the new bike JonS... be safe and be sure to wear your gear.

I'm not gonna get in a online pissing contest with you over this Zero crash, cause you can't tell me that you give all of your customers the best Out the door price in columbus right off the bat. You wouldn't make any money. Unless you live off your dealer spiffs then maybe you do just whore em out to make the numbers.

I'm certainly not trying to get in a pissing match either. I'm not even a salesperson, nor was I at MOC. (been in finance for several years now) There is nothing wrong with making a profit, that's how we all stay open, and I'm not saying you should not try to make all the profit you can. However, there are different ways to go about it. The 4 square is designed to literally trick the customer, which I think is borderline unethical and won't work for a company that does business that way.

That's just sad to hear any salesperson say, regardless of what they're selling.

....sales is money driven! If you could sell one bike all year for $100,000 more than it's worth because someone is willing to pay for it...why would this be out of line? Just make sure you aren't that guy getting hosed because you chose not to shop around and put in the time!

As far as motorsports...I haven't been to every dealership in Columbus, but what I do know is that they have something you want and you have something they need! Just be smart about your money, if you go in there and they don't give you the feel that you desire from a dealership....then go somewhere else. There are dealerships all around the world!

I dont think a pissing match is necessary they can do their "four square" sales method . Shit they can add all the squares they want. The truth is they have a pretty bad name in columbus and from what I have heard in their dealership, they may not be around much longer. That could all be hearsay but I think we will find out soon enough. The proof is in the pudding

i stopped there on sat and watched a little bit of the stunt show. when i wanted to leave i wanted to head back to coshocton a different way. so i stopped three guys that worked there and asked if state rt. 62 ran into new albany or 161 i was looked at like i was a complete fool. finally i found a guy with a map and sure enough i was right.

just thought it would be a little easier to get some info from locals. :confused:

I dont think a pissing match is necessary they can do their "four square" sales method . Shit they can add all the squares they want. The truth is they have a pretty bad name in columbus and from what I have heard in their dealership, they may not be around much longer. That could all be hearsay but I think we will find out soon enough. The proof is in the pudding

From what I've read they're one of the best selling dealerships in terms of bikes. Don't forget for every 1 intelligent rider who sees through the 4 square method, there are 6 who are completely oblivious and want that new GSXR1000 to extend their penis with.

From what I've read they're one of the best selling dealerships in terms of bikes. Don't forget for every 1 intelligent rider who sees through the 4 square method, there are 6 who are completely oblivious and want that new GSXR1000 to extend their penis with.

You're right about most being completely oblivious... that's what they are counting on. As far as best selling, they do about the same number of units as us.

i stopped there on sat and watched a little bit of the stunt show. when i wanted to leave i wanted to head back to coshocton a different way. so i stopped three guys that worked there and asked if state rt. 62 ran into new albany or 161 i was looked at like i was a complete fool. finally i found a guy with a map and sure enough i was right.

just thought it would be a little easier to get some info from locals. :confused:

you arent the only that has happened to....its like some of the people in this town have never been outside of 270. When i first came here it didnt take me long to find any place i wanted to go after about 2 weeks.

The reason I am unhappy with Motorsports has nothing to do with my rearset breaking! Every time I took my bike in for service, or something being broken on it, they were terrible in customer service and did not document a single service order. It was taken there 9 times between the last week of June '07, and the first week of Sept '07. While it was there awaiting the new rear set that was on back order, someone at the dealership put 450 miles on my bike in the 7 months that they had it and removed the license plate and burned my tire off leaving 2 inches of rubber on the under carriage. So if you still think you know every fucking thing about me and how awesome Motorsports is, feel free to enlighten me.

My brother took his bike there for a simple warranty request and they told him it would not be covered and basicly to fuck off. I took my brothers bike down to Grove City and it was fixed in 2 days. My opinion on Motorsports is terrible, however, if you like them, then continue to shop there. It's not like I'm going to stand out in front of the store and protest.

"And Ousley MOC had nothing do with your bike falling apart on you, thats kawi's problem, same with all of the fucked up 07 600s they put out last year. Also it prob. wouldnt have been so bad if you hadn't been jumping up and down trying to slam your bike into gear on 270. I had friends that were riding with you."