make a way that we can all make stickey calander posts

smokin5s

<- Anthony posting

Yes, I can make it possible. All I have to do is give people the permission to add and edit events.

HOWEVER, my problem is one of two things:

1) Some people have a serious problem with spelling and grammar. Seriously, the events on the calendar are displayed in a few places on the board. I don't want CR to look like a bunch of unintelligible monkeys (even though some people do a good job of that themselves).

2) I don't want ever swingin' dick event posted on the board. Hey fellas, I'm putting gas in my car tonight, anyone want in? None of that shit, and I don't have a way to restrict what's posted, just who posts.

I'd have to think of something as a pre-requisite so I know that the person getting access to the calendar knows who to use proper spelling and grammar, and will post legitimate events.

Thoughts and/or suggestions?

Senior members or is that too large of a group still?

Maybe just have people that request rights go through the SMC to verify that they are smart enough to know how to spell.

Can we get a spell check put on this software?

Or maybe just have the person who wants the event setup to PM a SMC to get it put on the calendar?

If the SMC doesn't have a general suggestion box or something like it setup then they should have one. That way any one of them can access it. Then just have all the requests/suggestions/issues sent there.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Or maybe just have the person who wants the event setup to PM a SMC to get it put on the calendar?

If the SMC doesn't have a general suggestion box or something like it setup then they should have one. That way any one of them can access it. Then just have all the requests/suggestions/issues sent there.

how often is that checked?