Flame room shouldn't add to post count

Mitch

Any dipshit can go into the kitchen and run up a post count, by post whoring. But their contributions to the parking lot that are meant to be civilized and constructive general interest threads don't count? This discrepancy needs to be addressed.

I personally feel that flame room posts shouldn't add to one's standing towards acceptance into the senior members section.

Its what we wanted to avoid by making only posts that contribute to the growth of the automotive community count towards senior member status.

Originally posted by Orion:

actually, instead of it not giving you any, it should cost you 25 posts everytime you post in there. that way the noobs cant get in. you must have some status around here before you can jump into the flame room.

that's gay

I don't think it matters about the flame room post count. Unless someone is actually getting out of hand and its obvious they are post whoring. In which case that person should be addressed, not everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by domestic_disturbance:

it should be like it takes 10 posts to add up to 1 post in the kitchen

I'll answer for the Admin...

NO!

they are still worthless posts.

• 3 weeks later...