girls from my 3 some tonight

88lx5oh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

I have a hard enough time not spooging on the girls leg seconds before entry let alone holding out long enough to please 2 vaginas.

i couldn't have said it any better. next time hook up a webcam man, go voyeur style. i'm sure we'd all be willing to pitch in some dough. we just want to see the chicks going at it, turn it off when you jump in smile.gif

Originally posted by Burns When He Pees:

Dude you are the greatest at pulling up sleezy ass hoes. I had a case of garbage digging my self a year back. No more Grovport trash for me.

what about the cross-eyed chick though?

Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

you pick up sleezy hoes, and their mom's have t sign wavers. graemlins/nonono.gif cant you pick up chicks older than 14 :confused:

no he can't, hoblick, why do you ask questions you already know the answer to??

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by Hoblick:

Oh just kiddin this never happened! Got ya lol

im pretty sure no one believed it did anyways, miss.

hell, if werent for all the pictures of you and hi together, we probably wouldnt beleive that, either.

i always thought he had a thing for fowler. graemlins/burnout02.gif:D

this is being brought back by me his fiance....bc i wanted it to be know that this wasnt true....for my happiness....oh and thanks for the nice comment about me in the pics..that was cute. from Bettina....the fiance of Hoblick the chic in the pics.

Originally posted by Hoblick:

this is being brought back by me his fiance....bc i wanted it to be know that this wasnt true....for my happiness....oh and thanks for the nice comment about me in the pics..that was cute. from Bettina....the fiance of Hoblick the chic in the pics.

Hhheeeeeeyyyyyyy Bettina. :Dgraemlins/grin2.gif