Last sat night!!!! Video 56k ok

neonkiller

Originally posted by AustinL911:

my friend and I (Ironeagle) have just completed our vid. We just need somebody to host it. It has most of the actual races in it. It's 33mb though...

Ill host it. Hit me up on AIM sometime and ill get it and put it on my server.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

Where's the vid of me pulling on you? :D

i would also like to see that video. i might be out on sat this weekend if you want we can make another video.

im trying to remember the race you have a 100 shot and pretty much every bolt you can do to a gt right?? this was when i was stock. then you only pulled two cars on me and just hung there. or am i thinking of another car

[ 24. February 2005, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: linn.35 ]

Originally posted by Venomss:

Yeah, that's the problem - you get a bunch of nice cars together for some "comparisons" and, inevitably, you get squirrels that work their way into the pack and fuck things up. Like, last summer, there I am in my car lining up with a 98/99 Vette with a big shot of spray, a TT 300Z w/ 500rwhp+, a Lingenfelter Vette, and barreling out of the back of the back up the berm comes this Tempo or some equally slow car with a JDM sticker and six kids in the backseat. If you don't belong there, get the fuck out of the way.

remember the orange cavi?

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by linn.35:

i would also like to see that video. i might be out on sat this weekend if you want we can make another video.

im trying to remember the race you have a 100 shot and pretty much every bolt you can do to a gt right?? me stock. then you only pulled two cars on me and just hung there. or am i thinking of another car

I thought I heard that you put a bunch of spray on your car. Maybe Im wrong :confused:

Originally posted by Harris93:

I thought I heard that you put a bunch of spray on your car. Maybe Im wrong :confused:

I believe you heard wrong. LS1's HATE nitrous...it tastes like pineapple, and it's a known fact, that LS1's don't like pineapple. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Ben123:

remember the orange cavi?

Yeah, they rank right behind the carload of rednecks in that fox-body that kept swerving everywhere, spilling their Busch Light Draft, and yelling "Git R Done!" Seriously - this is not a lame attempt at a stereotype; I am describing actually people (who actually were drinking Busch Light Draft and actually yelling Git R Done) that squirreled their way into our cruises last summer. And not just once - but twice!!!

Originally posted by Venomss:

Yeah, they rank right behind the carload of rednecks in that fox-body that kept swerving everywhere, spilling their Busch Light Draft, and yelling "Git R Done!" Seriously - this is not a lame attempt at a stereotype; I am describing actually people (who actually were drinking Busch Light Draft and actually yelling Git R Done) that squirreled their way into our cruises last summer. And not just once - but twice!!!

I think the worst of it was when we first started the cruises out of the Kroger parking lot 2 yaers ago. I'm sure it's not suspicious to Columbus police when theres a group of 80+ cars cruisin down the freeway (only 20ish of which were invited). One night a blue civic wrecked before we even got to the on ramp. The funny part was I think the ricers got pissed because no one would let them up front to race, or they thought we were heading to some supper secret spot, only for them to follow us in a big circle for an hour.

Originally posted by Ben123:

I think the worst of it was when we first started the cruises out of the Kroger parking lot 2 yaers ago. I'm sure it's not suspicious to Columbus police when theres a group of 80+ cars cruisin down the freeway (only 20ish of which were invited). One night a blue civic wrecked before we even got to the on ramp. The funny part was I think the ricers got pissed because no one would let them up front to race, or they thought we were heading to some supper secret spot, only for them to follow us in a big circle for an hour.

What did he do over rev and eat shit into a phone booth graemlins/nonono.gif lol!