Fool me can't get fooled again

91E39A

Yep, it's about what I expected. I saw the Bowling for Colinbine that he did about gun control. I can remember a few things that he brought to light that I disagree with, but for the most part it was a bunch of bullshit. And here I sit after watching half of this, and I am of the same opinion, only this is MUCH more biased to the extreem left, contains partial facts, half truthes and some out and out bullshit.

I can't even give the guy credit for being a good film editor, there is so much footage in here that is chopped up and put together so poorly that I can't understand how anyone would buy it at all. Watching it puts me in mind of those ransom letters written by pasting letters out of magazine adds on a piece of paper.

It's really just a mess. But for those that see the world in a conservative view, it is wourth seeing, know thy enemy!! He's lead by a liar, a pervert and this fat sack of shit film maker.