Holy flying NEON!

Maro

Those guys really need a 4x4 for that shit.

I have a jump near my parents farm in marietta I used to hit all the time. Its awesome. you go down a hill for about 2 to 3 tenths of a mile and then theres a large hill in the road about 8 feet high on both sides with a pretty steep brake over angle. I had my yota about 5 to 6 feet in the air once on it at about 70MPH and wow I hit the ground so hard it knocked the wind out of me and I had to pull over and caugh for awhile.

Evan

Originally posted by Tractor:

Those guys really need a 4x4 for that shit.

I have a jump near my parents farm in marietta I used to hit all the time. Its awesome. you go down a hill for about 2 to 3 tenths of a mile and then theres a large hill in the road about 8 feet high on both sides with a pretty steep brake over angle. I had my yota about 5 to 6 feet in the air once on it at about 70MPH and wow I hit the ground so hard it knocked the wind out of me and I had to pull over and caugh for awhile.

Evan

That hill was always entertaining. I enjoyed putting my old truck up the dirtbike ramp more though.

Evan, do you remember Depot street in Belpre? I ramped the 300ZX there real good one time, that was a scary landing

I live behind Hoover, and actually the road is called Red Bank Rd. I've seen about 3 vehicles totaled this year a newer Jetta, a 5 sereies BMW (his parents were uber pissed) and some sort of croch rocket (not much was left of it, made a 3 ft deep hole where he landed in my friends yard)

So far everyone has lived, the bike, the guy driving was fine but his girl was choppered out real fast. Also I've seen pleanty of cars bottom out looks really cool at night, sparks flying every where. Just be warned there are shit loads of deer in that area, along with cops that sit at fishing areas. Oh and people will call you in so do it once or twice then leave. Don't be to stupid but have fun cause thats what life is all about!! :D

has any body heard about the end of the world. (that is what we called it) it is east side of groves rd. in high school we jumped a conversion van off it. i thought we we were gonna die when we landed it it broke both front control arms and one rear spring. it was fun though