Rat + chewing on leather of Porsche=Filmed revenge

SpaceGhost

Originally posted by Orion:

the part where the rat first starts to kinda nibble on trap two is hilarious. you can almost see him thinking, "i dunno, man. this hurt like a motherfucker the last time i did it."

haha yeah, he kept going to it then kinda leering away, classic.

thanks for the info NurkVinny, but neither one of those are the songs I was looking for. It's the very first one that is played when the movie starts. It starts out something like "Brother,Brother".. I did a lyric search but can't find out the artist or title. Hopefully someone on here knows it...

thanks

Originally posted by UNV MI Z:

Can anyone tell me who the artist is and the song name of the first song that is played on that video????

Took me a bit, but I found it.

Chris Whitley - Living with the Law

http://www.lyricsbox.com/chris-whitley-lyrics-living-with-the-law-qww6vt9.html

Originally posted by Nismo:

OHH sweet revenge. Reminds me of my place,,,no no rats just big ass ground hogs,Racoons. I got a trap the other day and since I've caught 5 ground hogs and 3 Racoons. I bet I have another one when I get home.

hey, i didn't know you lived in Coshocton! I have relatives that trap coons back home! graemlins/nod.gif

Originally posted by 97Z:

hey, i didn't know you lived in Coshocton! I have relatives that trap coons back home! graemlins/nod.gif

Nope,,I'm here in C-bus. Obetz actually. I live in a little Village like area with only Six house's near me and wildlife everywhere. Its cool to see the wild animals but when they start trying to get in it sucks. Shit you could hear them under the house,around fireplace,roof,walls, it was getting out of hand. Thats where the trap comes in. Its been two days since I caught anything so I seem to be putting a dent in the population around the house thank god,,oh and I didn't kill any of them. Did try to shot a possum but missed,,to far away for a handgun.