here is one for LIN

Buckeye1647545503

I'd rather have the SRT10.

Actually, I'd rather have my slow Moostang than that overpowered turd on wheels.

IMO that video doesn't really show much; it looks like the truck isn't racing a lot of the time, or just hitting the gas then letting out of it.

Originally posted by Rane:

So...a POS gutted but turbo car beats a truck from a roll?

The reason it is named what it is and why I posted it is becouse I ran across it and it is just about the same type setup that coltboostin is running, I thought he might like to see it

People have swapped 4g63's into a ton of cars but it doesnt make them similar in setup just because they use the same powerplant. Jp has a much bigger turbo, front mount ic and is running a tad more boost than that guy on top of all the extra bolt ons that I saw. I read a bunch of info on the car, its pretty impressive the fabbing skills the guy has to get that motor in there. The elantras in the mid 90's actually came with a 6 bolt 4g63 n/t version and there are tons of guys making those things sleeper cars by dropping in the 4g63-T.

Sometimes it just seems there is so much hating on here when someone builds something other than a f-body or mustang. Its one thing not to like his attitude but can't we just respect the kind of power he's making on a restricted budget? A 130mph trap is higher than probably 8 out 10 cars on nearly all the forums i post on. I think the little Colt will surprise some folks, i guess we'll have to wait for the video to find out.