New pic of the car, debadged, stripped, blinged

MrMeanGreen

Looks great! Needs lowered though. What'd you use to remove the gunk under the badges? I want to debadge my car but whatever I use is never good enough. It blows...

You gonna have it out tonight? Wanna race? hahaha

I'm working on a set of rear lowering springs. The front is already dropped 1.5" because of the assorted supercharger/intercooler parts.

I used fishing line to remove the badges and molding, 3M Woodgrain & Stripe Remover w/ 3M Adhesive Remover to get rid of the leftover adhesive tape and glue. Then waxed it and good to go.

I will have it out tonight at Kroger, and no I don't wanna race tongue.gif

Looks great man, I agree on the lowering on the back but I guess your already on top of that.

How long of a job is it? Always wanted to, but wasnt sure how long it would take.

Edit-Did you use a heat gun/hair dryer to help get them off or no?

Shawn (Buck531) and I spent about two hours on the car for the initial Zaino detail and I spent another 3-4 hours detailing miscellaneous things including using Nev'R Dul on the rims.

The molding/badging took about 2 hours to remove and re-wax afterwards. I used a fishing line to get the items off of the car, then the chemicals listed above to finish the job.

Props to Shawn for the Zaino, BTW. The shit works really good!