New "delicacy" in Taiwan

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal

I'm not sure if I should post this or not but some of you sickos may be curious. It's not for the squeemish. Quite disturbing. Trust me on this. Click at your own risk.

!!! MEGA WARNING !!!

Do not click this link if you get offended easily or just get grossed out quickly. I urge this.

!!! NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AFTER-EFFECTS OF VIEWING !!!

[ 09. December 2004, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Nelson Mandela ]

Man, now that shit ain't even right. Not even a little, yall need to carefully consider opening this, if you have ANY sort of a weak stomach, don't, this shit is so fucking wrong it brings tears to my eyes that ANYONE could do that.

What sick fucking culture would do that??? Nuke their asses, we don't need em.

Steve, I am trying to not be personal, but for god sakes man, why would you even post such a thing? I know it's not even my place to say anything, but please take that off man. Please.

The link has Tai in it but it's not in that language. It does look like it's in Vietnamese but I can't find online translaters to translate the page.

Tai is not the same as Taiwan btw. Also image file names are china_bloodybaby_**.jpg. Where ever it's from... it's fukked up. graemlins/nonono.gif

I heard about this sick shit a while back on EHOWA or something like that. Apparently the guy is an "artist" who specializes in "shock art". Apparently eating his own feces in public just wasn't working anymore, so he went Hannibal. Sick fucker needs to burn though.