uh oh... looks who's made progress

smokin5s

Uh oh... project BLING MOTHA FUKA BLING is just about done... I still have to finish a few things on the engine and clean it up but you get the basic gist of it... (too bad more toys are being dropped off later this week... graemlins/bubbrubb.gif Don't worry... she'll be terrorizing the roads before you know it :cool:graemlins/leghump.gif ) A BIG thanks to Mike Yetzer at IPS for kickin some and cleaning up that guys mess from over at ColumbusDSM... as well as Jon for all he's done and will do. Thanks guys!

http://www.cofba.org/users/joshmiller/BlueIntake1a.JPG

http://www.cofba.org/users/joshmiller/BlueIntake2a.JPG

http://www.cofba.org/users/joshmiller/BlueIntake3a.JPG

Originally posted by Crocostimpy:

nice... The slobra will still kick your ass with it's new found power... ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (trying to make a SC sound) after I get wide band tuned (should be shortly after the other toys are on) we'll see... mwahahahahaha :cool:

Originally posted by nate dog:

yeah so uh....

blue = more power?

smile.gif nice work man. maybe it will be running for once. haha.

haha... who said that powdercoating the intake is all that I did?

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

thats pretty.

What was the columbusdsm Mess you speak of?

Thanks man...

the ColumbusDSM mess wasn't about the club, I had one of the guys from there do the powdercoating... he didn't tape anything off and got sand inside of EVERYTHING... as well as it was chipping and peeling. He drove down and picked it up once and re-did it, but unfortunately, it chipped and peeled right off again as well as got more sand inside of the intake and the Alternator Bearings.. After that, he didn't return my emails that I sent to him. I am not trying to do any sort of bashing or anything.... The intake was an absolute mess and looked worse than the red that had bubbled from the abuse it took over the year. Mike got me all setup and it looks great now :D I think that the candy purple looked a little nicer than the blue though... only because I think the darker color contrasted more with the chrome.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Wow, do you think you have enough stickers and painted things under the hood to keep up/togeather at the track?? ;)tongue.gif

haha... the stickers were for where I had some run away paint tongue.gif keep up? pssssssh I'm gonna be leading tongue.gif

Looks nice Josh, can't wait for a ride smile.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by Bitch Gettin Drop-top:

Looks nice, but will it ever run?????? graemlins/nutkick.gif

of course it will run.... I could have the engine running tonight, but with no rear and no interior, what's the hurry? tongue.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Josh, you really need to pull off the filler neck for the oil fill. The oil cap will screw directly into the valve cover, and look a LOT better.

it's easier to put oil in with that neck on it... thus why I left it on :cool:

Originally posted by treefiddyzzz:

Sounds great Josh, it's about time that it's back on the road. I got dibbs on the first ride ;)

it'll be a few more weeks... The engine will be started with'in a day or so... (the battery is dead so I have to charge it and give it an oil change before starting it up) I still have the rear that should be in tomorrow and the seats / Cage have to be fabbed in still... Don't worry, I'll scare the bejebus out of you once it's running :Dgraemlins/burnout02.gif

Originally posted by Peekachoo:

it's easier to put oil in with that neck on it... thus why I left it on :cool:

It's an amazing invention they came out with a while ago. What's it called again....oh yeah, the FUNNEL. Try it some time. ;)

I don't even have the option of a filler neck w/ my LT4 covers, and don't miss it anyway.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

It's an amazing invention they came out with a while ago. What's it called again....oh yeah, the FUNNEL. Try it some time. ;)

I don't even have the option of a filler neck w/ my LT4 covers, and don't miss it anyway.

Thanks captian Obvious tongue.gif everyone has different taste... It's my car, I want the filler neck there... so guess what... it's staying on there ;)smile.gif

I do use a funnel... just as an FYI.