Formula for Uncle Bens

88lx5oh

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Posting pictures of other member's cars making fun of them isn't nice.. oh wait a second..

graemlins/nonono.gif

Brian don't you think it's kinda weird that u have a type RRRRR and yet a f-body owner and a former mustang owner are the bigest ricers on cr. :D

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by RAMD AIR:

Brian, I'll let you get away with that as long as the next pic you post is of Adrianne's titties :D

And people, it's only wire loom. I can't find silver or grey dammit (NOT chrome).

graemlins/eek2.gif That's the 3rd funniest thing posted in this thread

Originally posted by RAMD AIR:

Brian, I'll let you get away with that as long as the next pic you post is of Adrianne's titties :D

And people, it's only wire loom. I can't find silver or grey dammit (NOT chrome).

why not use black...its only a v-6

No crack on Anthony here, but I thought wire loom not only concealed wires, but also organized them.

Is it REALLY more organized when you now have green tubes running everywhere instead of wiring? Why not use black electrical tape instead for some of the small stuff? That would bundle most of the wiring AND make it disappear visually in the engine bay.

Just my $0.02. smile.gif

Update. One place on the internet sells silver/grey wire loom for a decent price and does custom orders.

http://www.columbuscomputing.com/pics/newloom.jpg

It'a darker, but the flash reflected and made it look brighter. Now please, STFU :D