Another PIC of the vette

RS69

I had to take my vette over to my father's the other day, so here is a picture of it on the car trailer. I pulled the windshield out to repaint the inter frame.

http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/v167/RAS69/P5130001.jpg

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

were you in a wreck??

No, Just wanted to check the windshield frame for rust. The only way to do this is to remove the windshield. This is usually a bad area for rust on vettes. I was lucky and didnt have too much to fix. I should have the car back on the road within the next couple of weeks.

-Rick

Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

No, Just wanted to check the windshield frame for rust. The only way to do this is to remove the windshield. This is usually a bad area for rust on vettes. I was lucky and didnt have too much to fix. I should have the car back on the road within the next couple of weeks.

-Rick

cool, how is the 2nd gen coming along?

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

cool, how is the 2nd gen coming along?

I have been distracted, but I am getting back into it. I just got the other car(father inlaw's 87 vette) I have been storing in the barn out and now I have some room for the Z-28. I should have the Z28 out in the next few weeks. It is not much to look at, but what the hell it is a Z28. I still need to hang the rear quarters. I am go to Springfield this weekend to sell some other cars and hopefully a 2 post lift. How is your coming?

-Rick