hey whuz up.

vroddave

Hey guys and gals. just thought that i would say hello. And just see what goes on in here.

Any body going riding down at campuss tonite. I have seen some pple from here down there. Maybe some of you recognize my bike.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, & sharp lookin' cruiser. I believe there's someone else on here from Canal Winchester too, but I'm too new myself to remember who it is

Hey guys and gals. just thought that i would say hello. And just see what goes on in here.

Any body going riding down at campuss tonite. I have seen some pple from here down there. Maybe some of you recognize my bike.

Nice bike....this is my next addition to the family! I believe they had a purple one come out this year. Quite lovely!!!

l_987dbc4bf8182670be419eec7afe6219.jpg

well hey i would love to go riding with some of ya. Butt the group that met up @ shell station in polaris to ride to Q.S.. I was really unimpressed with them. couldn't even welcome a new person. me and a friend showed up and everbody just looked at us and turned away. we walked around and nobody said a thing. I hope everybody isn't like that.

well hey i would love to go riding with some of ya. Butt the group that met up @ shell station in polaris to ride to Q.S.. I was really unimpressed with them. couldn't even welcome a new person. me and a friend showed up and everbody just looked at us and turned away. we walked around and nobody said a thing. I hope everybody isn't like that.

You have to remember some of the people on this board are VERY young (early 20's) and haven't learned proper manners yet. Plus those people that meet up there are predominantly sportbike riders. Yes I have a sport bike BUT I luv all types of bikes (my first "baby" bike I did buy from centennial). I wish there wasn't such an issue b/t sportbike riders and cruisers. That is NOT what this website is suppose to be about. It's for EVERYONE that rides. It is VERY UNFORTUNATE that people were so rude to you. Not all the people that are on this board are like that. You just have to learn how to sift through the bad ones to get to the good. Please don't let this deter you from going to other events. There is a bike night that Ben & Carrie (owners of this website...Satan & CBRgirl) put on every Thursday. You'll have to do a search for the thread. I haven't been able to go to one yet b/c of my studies but I am sure they will be much nicer when you get there. RIGHT GUYS???

You have to remember some of the people on this board are VERY young (early 20's) and haven't learned proper manners yet. Plus those people that meet up there are predominantly sportbike riders. Yes I have a sport bike BUT I luv all types of bikes (my first "baby" bike I did buy from centennial). I wish there wasn't such an issue b/t sportbike riders and cruisers. That is NOT what this website is suppose to be about. It's for EVERYONE that rides. It is VERY UNFORTUNATE that people were so rude to you. Not all the people that are on this board are like that. You just have to learn how to sift through the bad ones to get to the good. Please don't let this deter you from going to other events. There is a bike night that Ben & Carrie (owners of this website...Satan & CBRgirl) put on every Thursday. You'll have to do a search for the thread. I haven't been able to go to one yet b/c of my studies but I am sure they will be much nicer when you get there. RIGHT GUYS???

Absolutely. Maybe whoever was there didn't realize you were a member of the site and were there to meet up with them. :dunno:

yep they are mounted to the swingarm. i don't understand how somebody could sit there with there feet moving up and down. that would drive me nuts. But I really don't care. I'm the one driving. Well I'm gonna try to make it to the lodgebar tommorrow if the weather is good. Where is the place anyways? never been there.