hey whuz up.

vroddave

yep they are mounted to the swingarm. i don't understand how somebody could sit there with there feet moving up and down. that would drive me nuts. But I really don't care. I'm the one driving. Well I'm gonna try to make it to the lodgebar tommorrow if the weather is good. Where is the place anyways? never been there.

BikeNight-Obg.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep they are mounted to the swingarm. i don't understand how somebody could sit there with there feet moving up and down. that would drive me nuts. But I really don't care. I'm the one driving. Well I'm gonna try to make it to the lodgebar tommorrow if the weather is good. Where is the place anyways? never been there.

Its at the Lodge Bar. Arena District.

I'm heading up from Groveport HS after my daughters softball game at around 8:30, weather permitting. You are welcomed to ride up with me if you want.

well hey i would love to go riding with some of ya. Butt the group that met up @ shell station in polaris to ride to Q.S.. I was really unimpressed with them. couldn't even welcome a new person. me and a friend showed up and everbody just looked at us and turned away. we walked around and nobody said a thing. I hope everybody isn't like that.

Very Sorry to hear this Dave. Most of us are not like that. Im the friendliest goofiest mofo you will meet. I try to greet everyone, especially when I was meeting up at shell. I havent been there in a while, been busy. Mr Bret is usually always there, im surprised he didnt greet you. Anyway... on to the next point... Just because someone is in the low 20s doesnt mean they are an asshole or irresponsible... Dont be hating on the youngin all you oldies! :lol: As a 22 y/o I bet I have more resonsibility at work than most the people on this website. :D .... but that doesnt mean I like it

Its at the Lodge Bar. Arena District.

I'm heading up from Groveport HS after my daughters softball game at around 8:30, weather permitting. You are welcomed to ride up with me if you want.

So, you wanna roll up there with me tonight? I'll probably stay about 2 hours and head home. Let me know.

Very Sorry to hear this Dave. Most of us are not like that. Im the friendliest goofiest mofo you will meet. I try to greet everyone, especially when I was meeting up at shell. I havent been there in a while, been busy. Mr Bret is usually always there, im surprised he didnt greet you. Anyway... on to the next point... Just because someone is in the low 20s doesnt mean they are an asshole or irresponsible... Dont be hating on the youngin all you oldies! :lol: As a 22 y/o I bet I have more resonsibility at work than most the people on this website. :D .... but that doesnt mean I like it

I wasn't talking about you Kevin. We work just a few feet from eachother.....I know your responsibility. It was a "generalized" statement. Remember I used to be in my early 20's and I know how I acted. hehe. :D

We don't consider a FLUFFER a career.

:lol::lol:

He does more than fluffin Nick. He actually does have a lot of responsibility. You try dealing with people all day long that have to be stuck in a long tube for 45 minutes at a time without any anxiolitics (aka valium, ativan, xanax). lol. See how your people skills are at that moment. hehe.

Sorry to answer ur question Nick...yes. He's an MRI/CT tech over at OSU. I work in an GI/Thoracic oncology outpatient setting at the moment and his building is right next to mine. so every morning I have to pass the yellow beast on my way to to building. I get so jealous...I should ride to work more often.

I always wanted to be an RN, but it's a full time academic career with clinicals and I can't do that being that I have to work full time.:(

I wish they'd start a part time program. They'd have much more people in the healthfield if they made it a longer program with shorter but yet more clinicals.:nono:

I always wanted to be an RN, but it's a full time academic career with clinicals and I can't do that being that I have to work full time.:(

I wish they'd start a part time program. They'd have much more people in the healthfield if they made it a longer program with shorter but yet more clinicals.:nono:

Stop whining busta! I graduate this Sunday with my masters. I'll be a nurse practitioner after I take my boards. It took me 4 years working full time and going through the program part time until these last nine months. I had a nine month residency and could only work 30 hrs a week. I had no social life but it can be done. It just takes a lot of focus. If you want it go for it. Nursing is a greatly diversified career that has TONS of job stability. It's not a typical "female" career anymore. There are some pretty hot MALE nurses that I know (and they are NOT gay!). lol.

Just an FYI!

I can totally see you quitting because of that Jeremi. :lol: I've had conversations with you before. ;)

They whine and whine and whine... gets old. Even started seeing the same patients over and over in having the same exams, because they won't do what the doctor orders.

I was working with a guy who had been doing Xray for over 20 years when he snapped at this lady we had seen 9 - 10 times already that month; "You know why your knees hurt? Your fucking fat!" I lost it, we never saw her again. Obese patients were the worse and they made up the majority of exams.

yeah I never blew up at anyone, but there were better paying jobs out there without the bullshit. I've actually considered at times going back to school to finish things up to do anesthesia, but I'm just not feeling that motivated. :lol: