Detroit Air Races

Mc_spirited

I was kicking around the idea of going to Detroit to check out the Air Races on May 31st / June 1st. I dont really want to buy tickets, I would rather find somewhere to park and watch from there. I know my friend said he wanted to go. I dont know if im gonna take off Monday or do it on Sunday. If anyone is interested than post up.

Edit: The 31st is a Saturday and the 1st is a Sunday. The first is the Teddybear run. If I go it will more than likely be on saturday

http://www.redbullairrace.com/

I am going, Im gonna buy tickets though BUT the tickets on the Detroit side are sold out so you have to buy them on the Cannada side and stay in Windsor. I was thinking about going up Sat morning to watch all the qualifications and then Camp in a tent and watch the Race on Saturday.

the actual race is Sunday \ ( check the website schedule) Saturday is pre qualifying \ i would also assume Detroit is gonna be a mad house since it is right on the riverfront downtown