Viper OWNED by honda *vid*

Guest ludehawk

Guest ludehawk

I rarely post on here lol. redludesh/chris and some others are pretty good friends of mine.

this site has some of the nicest domestic muscle around, so I thought i'd post up smile.gif

I know there are only a select few of you that care lol. Mostly because this isn't straight-line racing haha.

This weekend I went to Gateway International Raceway in STL, it's a Nascar road race track as well as an oval competition track.

I didn't want to put the 6 plus hours of footage up, but here's a small clip (18min and 127mb) of my weekend lol.

www.ludehawk.com/movies/gateway.wmv

I ran several diff classes. I was the youngest out there :D

I can't find my best lap video, but it was roughly 1:10 which beats the current FWD SCCA record. Since this wasn't an SCCA sanctioned event, I got screwed out of breaking that record officially haha. Unofficially I am the new track record lol.

Any comments are welcome smile.gif

Guest ludehawk
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Wow man, that's really cool..

Got a brief mod list? :D

just i/h/e for performance... I have an ignition but it started acting up around my second session, so I did a quick bypass and used my stock ignition.

for suspension the list is kinda long though...

smile.gif

Wasn't able to see the whole thing, but I got to see most of it. graemlins/thumb.gif I like the Cobra and the S2K waving you around. Also, it became very evident how much some of those cars were holding you up when you fell in behind the Porsche. I was even more impressed when you went around him! That looked like too much fun! Congrats on the lap time BTW!

What in the world is the FWD SCCA record? SCCA records are by classes like Showroom Stock B and C. There are also GT classes that have FWD cars that are much faster than 1:10 at Gateway.

Nice video. If you haven't gone to Mid Ohio, go to a club event there. 100 times better than Gateway.

• 2 weeks later...