screen shots for Gran Turismo 4 *56K keep away*

Guest Jonnygts

Originally posted by buelliganx1:

You guys do know that gotham racing 2 for x box has the nuremburgring on it. From some of your posts it sounded to me like some folks think that this is the only game with that.

Didn't know that, but that is very cool. I wasn't implying that I though it was the only racing game with it, but I think it's very cool that it does have it. I am very into racing games, and while I think some of them I have played are very different and very fun, none of them can hold a flame to any of the Gran Turismo games from a racing simulator perspective. Imho.

Originally posted by buelliganx1:

You guys do know that gotham racing 2 for x box has the nuremburgring on it. From some of your posts it sounded to me like some folks think that this is the only game with that.

I knew Gotham had it, but I could never get used to the way it plays/drives compared to the GT series.

Scott

peace

Looks awesome! The car list looks better than GT2, lots of cool classics, variety of manufacturers... although some choices could be better. No CTS-V, but they have an old Eldorado. But they have Pontiacs & Holdens, very cool. I like how the Vegas strip is a drag strip, haha, genious. I need to finish GT3 first though...

Though those are some awesome screen shots, they really don't tell me crap about how the acutal game-play will look. Those shots are almost all just re-play shots, which always look better than the actual in-game racing shots. I could only find one shot that was for sure in-game, and the second one "MIGHT" be an in-game shot:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/561066_20040924_screen254.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/561066_20040924_screen296.jpg

We really need more in-game shots to see what it will really look like. Regardless, I want this game, though no multiplayer capability sucks. :(