Q S & L bike night 05-28-08

mrbret

Bikes done..... I'll be there rain or shine. I did hear it was pretty lame last week though.

it was the opposite of lame last week...I heard this week is going to be SUPERlame since I will not be attending. that's right, if I'm at bike night - it's a party. If I'm not - it's like vacation bible school

It's east of 71 next to the BP on Polaris Parkway. People meet there and it's only a 2 block ride to QSL.

yup. here is a google map

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1955+polaris+parkway,+43240&sll=40.142766,-82.965943&sspn=0.011006,0.020084&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

maybe mr. bret should post that in his weekly thread :lol:

by lame i mean no one showing up I heard they only had the east parking lot going... could have heard wrong.

i went last week and you heard right, east parking lot only...it was still a good time though. i should be at the shell tomorrow to meet up also.

Ok, joke's on the new girl. I was waiting at the Shell that is practically in the parking lot of QSL. I wondered why NO ONE from Ohio Riders showed up two weeks in a row !! :lol:

Fortunately, I rode over anyway and found some friendly faces. Nice to hang out with you guys tonight :)

Ok, joke's on the new girl. I was waiting at the Shell that is practically in the parking lot of QSL. I wondered why NO ONE from Ohio Riders showed up two weeks in a row !! :lol:

Fortunately, I rode over anyway and found some friendly faces. Nice to hang out with you guys tonight :)

hey, wrong shell it is east of 71

You arnt the only one that messed that up...... we rode past it and was like umm no ones there lets just go to QSL

You arnt the only one that messed that up...... we rode past it and was like umm no ones there lets just go to QSL

Sorry, man, the Shell that's in front of QSL used to be a Marathon. Don't know when it changed to Shell. We'll have to be more specific from now on.