my new wheels and tires

Guest tbirdchick

Guest tbirdchick

Thank you firestone guys (you know who you are ;) ) yes i know it needs lowered a bit i have that covered the suspension is on it's way.

18" Falken Torque5's & 225/40/18 Fuzion ZRi's

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683214_35_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683214_41_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683214_40_full.jpg

i saw your car in person april 2 at discount tire direct. i was waiting on a couple people so we could head up to the miata meet. i kept staring at the rims and was thinking damn that cars clean! very nice pick on rims man

Guest tbirdchick
thanks everyone, yeah i've been shopping around for wheels for the past 4 months (im a very picky girl when it comes to wheels), and i couldn't find any i liked, went to tire discounters 3 times almost bought one style in bronze im glad i changed my mind when I came acrossed those. drove in the rain today, A++++ i can tell a big diff, i can't wait till my suspension and poly bushing kit arrives. I always keep my car clean on the inside, but the outside is another story. Im getting a new paint job so the talon will be almost new looking. Thanks again derek/dave! i couldn't get a better deal!

Originally posted by slim:

thanks everyone, yeah i've been shopping around for wheels for the past 4 months (im a very picky girl when it comes to wheels), and i couldn't find any i liked, went to tire discounters 3 times almost bought one style in bronze im glad i changed my mind when I came acrossed those. drove in the rain today, A++++ i can tell a big diff, i can't wait till my suspension and poly bushing kit arrives. I always keep my car clean on the inside, but the outside is another story. Im getting a new paint job so the talon will be almost new looking. Thanks again derek/dave! i couldn't get a better deal!

What color are you getting? Bright pink would look sick with those black wheels, seeing that you're a girl and they wouldnt' give you shit for it.

Guest tbirdchick
Pink? hell no! im going to get it painted Black onyx with purple pearl. i heard there's a new kind of pearl like paint out so i think i may try it with the black. going to do a test peice just to make sure that's what i want to do. but im going to stick with the black