2003 Civic Pic's

ric71ohio

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by h92:

who got scared away hater im apart of that crew and one other dude thats cars arnt in that pic. An whys that "dude with the red civic gay" cause hes car looks better then yours or something or were u just born a fuckin hater so its just first instinct to u to hate.

An "neo" u need some suspension work so now u think your somebody.

why is it always "my crew" or "my boyz yo"

gay GAY GAY graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by Neo:

P.S. And for the love of all things decent, if you reply to this, please don’t make me have to interpret what you are typing into English.

who got scared away hater im apart of that crew and one other dude thats cars arnt in that pic. An whys that "dude with the red civic gay" cause hes car looks better then yours or something or were u just born a fuckin hater so its just first instinct to u to hate.

English motherfucker, speak (type) it.

An "neo" u need some suspension work so now u think your somebody.

Actually I only needed to replace one tie rod end and pads and rotors. It's called making the car better; I'm putting poly graphite bushings all around. Thanks for playing though.

I never said I was 'someone' for 'needing' (or being able to do all on my lonesome) 'some' (this is a shit ton of work) suspension work. You said I was a 'lAm3r' OMFG!!!11!!onze my crew is da shizzel, for buying nice/fast stuff and not being able to fix it up on my own. I said, your 'boy' isn't special for putting rims and taillights on a car. You say I don't know how to do anything so here's what I'm doing. You also said my parents bought my car and I also proved you wrong there. Please come back when you have a logical response that is intelligible.

You must be from Coshocton?

[ 14. September 2004, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

ok ok first off NEO graemlins/gives.gif if i need a lesson in typing or talking all go back to school.

An RICOCHET the reason i got quiet so fast cause i was sticking it to your MOM.

Now this is my last reply cause im just waisting my time tring to fight with u hatin ass bitchs

the one guy thinks his red talon looks better ha even my lil 5 ear old nephew begs to differ...the guy with the black hatch back who says josh blew his engine has no clue the kid lives next door to me...Louie have you ever seen josh with a blown engine? I haven't ok then you wanna crack on some lights bro your head lights look like shit where did you get them from the expo?

then to the guy who wants to correect everything dude your a waste of talent you have that degree and your still fighting like your in high school or trying to get a laugh from the crowd..your a waste bro ...who ever wants to step can becuz stang GT is my older brother and h92 is my cousin. so If anybody wants to get carzy lets do it....

Just so everybody knows my car is slow the stock Civic EX with a fart can ran a 17.2 quarter mile.. its slow no doubt, but I can show this car its in excellant shape and people who have taste like it. It seems all the guys posting has no pics of there cars or has a bad sight on what looks good. I don't go around saying "hey lets race through a parking lot becuz it's cool"

you guys need to get a grasp on things. All i gotta say is you guys are funny and cool and if you think any person wants to be cool like you and rip people apart and put up flamming tail lights then your awesome, best of luck with everybodys cars..you will see mine in a show(LOOKS,STEREO,INTERIOR) next year...will you see me drop a huge ass engine in it prolly not, becuz my goal is to be different then all the dicks who must post there non-sense

LATA HATAS

Originally posted by reezy(ric):

the one guy thinks his red talon looks better ha even my lil 5 ear old nephew begs to differ...,

becuz my goal is to be different then all the dicks who must post there non-sense

LATA HATAS

Wow....

graemlins/puke.gif

Your Civic sure is different with its CLEAR LIGHTS and RIMS sure is different!

Not sure I've ever seen another one like it.

And clearly the 5 year old is going to be your best critic. Perhaps he can judge your car at these "shows" you will be attending.

see look you you are sad bro...dude I guess you haven't read the whole forum.. I bought this acr the way it sits can a guy who pays bills have a chance to change stuff...wheres your pics at bust those out...lets compare

Compare what ?

I tell ya what....lets have a friendly race.

Your 2003 PIMPED OUT Civic vs my $250 89 Daytona.

Its old, prob some rust ..and hasn't been washed since I've owned it.

As soon as your pimp ass car can beat up on my $250 rusted beater....feel free to talk trash.

Then you can tackle the other cars in the stable.

:eek:

It seems all the guys posting has no pics of there cars...

Maybe its because some of us got enough attention from Mommy and Daddy and don't need to "show off" our cars.

...will you see me drop a huge ass engine in it prolly not, becuz my goal is to be different then all the dicks who must post there non-sense...

LATA HATAS

Cause we haven't seen many "done up" civics before.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

cant you read dude ass...look ---->Just so everybody knows my car is slow the stock Civic EX with a fart can ran a 17.2 quarter mile.. its slow no doubt, but I can show this car its in excellant shape and people who have taste like it.Sorry I don't run around saying dude lets race $250 bro...your gay you must be gay dude your lines are weak

cant you read dude ass...look ---->Just so everybody knows my car is slow the stock Civic EX with a fart can ran a 17.2 quarter mile.. its slow no doubt, but I can show this car its in excellant shape and people who have taste like it.Sorry I don't run around saying dude lets race $250 bro...your gay you must be gay dude your lines are weak

Oh no no....please RE-READ IT.

I wasn't challenging you to $250...I was saying lets see how a pimp ass civic does against a beater that I paid $250 dollars for.

I've never seen a civic as clean and as gorgeous as yours..I just want to see how it runs now!

Guest jpurdy2003

man we have alot of Haters..For an EX the car is fast. the low-profile rims are sweet bro the car rides great, and I was just asking for new ideas. I am new to this site but I guess thats what you get when haters are around you.you guys hate ricers, and cars that look better than yours right?

We love tastefully modified, performance oriented Japanese cars.

We hate delusional people with tacky modifications, attitude problems, and a resistance to constructive criticism.

This isn't a domestic-only clusterfuck here. We judge people based on their attitude, not what they drive. If you ask for opinions, and don't get exactly what you want to hear, don't get butt-hurt.

ok I was never hurt but when it goes from that to talking shit about my family it is a diff situation. I asked for ideas not people who say the same fucking thing like 20x's it gets old..theres alot of people who don't like my car and I don't mind becuz they didn't buy it and there money isn't going to it...I don't judge people by what they drive but how they drive it -----> meaning: why would I race a fixed up car for? I would lose..why would I want to race a stang for I would deff lose... i really don't care its just that this site is cool, but the people are just rude and needs friends

y0 why all u r hatas y0!?!!11!1! y0 I waz english major and lurned to typ and writ english y0!!!!111! dont be dissin my puntuation an speling i dont give a fuck bout education my boyz gonna stomp you with there alteezas and type-R bling bling y0 watch out you wanna mess with one Honda man, you mess wit da gang y01!!1 dont be hata my car is only a year old its MINT theres not many that old inthat good shape fuck u and ur piece of shit mulletmobil rednek car y0!!!!!1111 wherez my NAWWWZZZZZ DXes are rare

The best part of this thread is that in a post telling people that if he wanted to learn to type, he'd go back to school, h92 typed "all" in the place of "I'll". It really doesn't get any more illiterate than that. We have ourselves a current/future burgerflipper, ladies and gentlemen. I guess it's ok though, he has an ugly ass "all motor" (please.... That shit just makes me sad) honda hatchback. I hope the day comes soon (although I know it never will) that people who "are going to have show cars" or "have show cars" realize that an extremely small percentage of people actually think that cars like that are cool, or look good, and stop getting all defensive when people who are knowledgeable about cars and who are interested in improving the performance of their vehicles try to tell them to make the car faster, not uglier.

Guest jpurdy2003

ok I was never hurt but when it goes from that to talking shit about my family it is a diff situation. I asked for ideas not people who say the same fucking thing like 20x's it gets old..theres alot of people who don't like my car and I don't mind becuz they didn't buy it and there money isn't going to it...I don't judge people by what they drive but how they drive it -----> meaning: why would I race a fixed up car for? I would lose..why would I want to race a stang for I would deff lose... i really don't care its just that this site is cool, but the people are just rude and needs friends

Well if you like it just the way it is, why the fuck did you ask for our opinions? If you're that damn happy with that thing, you don't need our opinions.

dude I don't want speed you guys must not understand I am not a street racer like you fucks. I don't wanns Die in a car accident or get pulled over for speeding..you guys are knowledgable of cars I give that thanks for the imput but I DON"T RACE...

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR EVERYBODY......I DON'T LIKE TO RACE AND I WILL NOT RACE..I WILL WATCH YOU ALL CRASH AND GET TICKED WHILE I SIT BACK AND THINK MAN THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS ALL THAT HARD WORK AND NO LISCENSE TO DRIVE WITH