2003 Civic Pic's

ric71ohio

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reezy(ric):

man we have alot of Haters..For an EX the car is fast. the low-profile rims are sweet bro the car rides great, and I was just asking for new ideas. I am new to this site but I guess thats what you get when haters are around you.you guys hate ricers, and cars that look better than yours right?

It's not fast. Don't you get it?? Your grandma's car is probably as fast. As are most of the other cars on the road. Your car isn't fast, quick....hell, it would be a stretch to call it peppy.

How is an ECONOMY CAR with a cheap-ass fart can, rubber band tires on "some dubs" and a fart can good looking?? You sure as hell couldn't dream of even placing in any sort of legitimate car show....it looks like the average high school kid's car who's parents bought them a Civic, and they used their Taco Bell money to buy some cheap aftermarket parts for it, trying to make it "custom" but rather the car looks just like any other mild-riceboy's car.

Here's an idea: put it back to stock, drive it like the economy car it is meant to be, and buy something with some potential to mod. Or if you have to mod it, give it a sleeper look and do some REAL go-fast goodies, or do subtle mods that doesn't make the car look like you spent your Paycheck in aisle 1 at AutoZone.

We aren't "haterz" and we definately aren't jealous of that car. We are just sick of rice boys and their all-slow, poor show mentality.

His head lights looks good IMO.

Once up on a time there were 2 guys who goes to shop for clothes. One who dresses good and one that doesn't. They can spend equal $$$ at the same store. But one comes out looking clean and the other... well... ghey.

Moral? Do it in good taste.

Just a short story for you people. Hope you like. smile.gif

But really, if that's what you like then fine. You shouldn't care about what other people think of your car if you made those changes for your own liking. Not because you want to make other people think your car is cool. If that's the case then you don't need to defend your car. Not everyone will agree on everything.

[ 12. September 2004, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Mr. 2 ]

man we have alot of Haters..For an EX the car is fast. the low-profile rims are sweet bro the car rides great, and I was just asking for new ideas. I am new to this site but I guess thats what you get when haters are around you.you guys hate ricers, and cars that look better than yours right?

I offered you constructive criticisms, nothing more and nothing less. Just my take on the situation as I said earlier.

Super low profile TIRES are not sweet on any car anyone drives on an every day basis. They will make the cars suspension VERY stiff, not fun for driving down the street to work and back. I just personally don't like FWD cars for a platform to make a fast car or I'd probably own or have owned a hatch just like Ricochet's. He's a very good knowledge base for things like this (I'm sure he can tell you about the cost effectiveness of making his car fast on a first hand basis).

That's the last time you will get a constructive, nice, reply from me if you continue to reply like a douche bag.

Your car looks better than mine.... if you say so.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid58/pbc4eb3c20c78fab9f4460bbe3467428f/fc6300f2.jpg

This isn't my other car, don't have any pictures yet, but this is exactly what it looks like.

http://www.autoseekandsell.com/userimages/IMG_0767.jpg

You will get that shit at first,,hell we all have been bashed on here,,just take it as sarcasim and roll with the punches. Your car is nice but this is a racing based forum so if it more show then go your up for some bashing. I will agree with some of the others though and say your car looks like most highschoolers cars,loss the tails for sure,,,,or how about this I'll race you for your tails,,,I'll even let YOU destroy them graemlins/thumb.gif

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with all u dickheads. You think because your mommy and daddy bought u an audi or a mustang that u can talk bad about one mans honda. If u dont like hes lights then just say u dont like hes lights why u got to go any futher then that. If u dont like hes rims then just say u dont like hes rims. Why does everybody have to put in more then there 2 pennies.

Oh yeah u think cause u buy a v8 or some crap u can brag but it doesnt take skill to buy something allready hook up and say your car is better and faster then everybody else's

Originally posted by h92:

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with all u dickheads. You think because your mommy and daddy bought u an audi or a mustang that u can talk bad about one mans honda. If u dont like hes lights then just say u dont like hes lights why u got to go any futher then that. If u dont like hes rims then just say u dont like hes rims. Why does everybody have to put in more then there 2 pennies.

Oh yeah u think cause u buy a v8 or some crap u can brag but it doesnt take skill to buy something allready hook up and say your car is better and faster then everybody else's

****FIXED****

What is wrong with you people? Does everyone think that just because your parents purchased your Audi or Mustang that you can bad mouth someone else's Honda? If you don't like his tail lights then just say so. Why would you have to go any further then that? If you don't like his wheels then just say you don't like them. Why does everyone have to say more then their two cents worth?

Oh, yeah, you think because you have a V8 or something you can brag. It doesn't take skill to buy a car that already performs well. You should not put down others for having less performance.

You think because your mommy and daddy bought u an audi...

I know visual aids can really help slow people sometimes so we'll do this the simple way.

First I'll show you a portion of a little piece of paper I have sitting around the house. Hint, this is why I can have what I have.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p0619eee47ea28c592778546fca37d24c/f7057675.jpg

If u dont like hes lights then just say u dont like hes lights why u got to go any futher then that. If u dont like hes rims then just say u dont like hes rims. Why does everybody have to put in more then there 2 pennies.

I offered my constructive, but probably harsh, criticism and told him exactly what I would do if I were him in that situation. He threw it back in my face, so I'm wrong to come back with a reply?

So what I believe that gibberish was saying is that I just buy stuff that is already nice/fast so that makes me somehow unable to say anything about someone who can put tail lights and rims on a car? How’s this for doing something to a car?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pe8a3dfd9e80e1010c88033bff0762184/f709471f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pebd0616aecf426c28e640b783467ea31/f70947a1.jpg

P.S. And for the love of all things decent, if you reply to this, please don’t make me have to interpret what you are typing into English.

P.S.S UBB sucks my taint.

who got scared away hater im apart of that crew and one other dude thats cars arnt in that pic. An whys that "dude with the red civic gay" cause hes car looks better then yours or something or were u just born a fuckin hater so its just first instinct to u to hate.

An "neo" u need some suspension work so now u think your somebody.