2003 Civic Pic's

ric71ohio

Hey whats up guys I just got this car back In June not many things are done to it but they will soon to be.. If you guys know of any things I could do to the car or ideas hit me up I am thinking of diff things to do but can't really focus. So yeah thats it...im me on aim at REEZY71... 2003 honda civic pics

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed with everything douggunracing said.

Keep it as a daily and put stock rims back on it. It can't ride nice with tires that have that low of a profile.

Get something that's cheap and not so new to modify. Something that has some potential and lots of other people have modified, which will likely be something that parts are inexpensive (relatively speaking) for and there is a large knowledge base for. That’s just my quick take on things.

Also, not trying to bash, it's just that a 2003 Civic EX is not a good platform to start out with. I also don't think modifying newer cars is always the best idea in the world. That car would make a perfect daily driver.

"The rear of my car looks like a beast"

Beast, no. Rice...most definately. The Altezza's and fart can need to go.

"A front view of the black beast"

Can you please explain to me what is beastly about a Civic EX with a fart can and a CAI?? That's like calling your mom's minivan beastly.

The rubberband tires look funny.

man we have alot of Haters..For an EX the car is fast. the low-profile rims are sweet bro the car rides great, and I was just asking for new ideas. I am new to this site but I guess thats what you get when haters are around you.you guys hate ricers, and cars that look better than yours right?

Can you please explain to me what is beastly about a Civic EX with a fart can and a CAI?? That's like calling your mom's minivan beastly.

Maybe he means Beastiality??

and I was just asking for new ideas.
.. and you're gettin' them. Ideas.

One more thing.. you DO Know that you can put more than ONE car on a cardomain page? just lettin' ya know. ;)

Originally posted by reezy(ric):

I mean the car won't be a race car its all show..and yeah car domain thats how I got it set up thanks anyways though...hey Buck531 what car do you have bro?

somethign faster then you. LOL. dude if you just ledt it be it wouldnt look to bad, but man theres nothing show or go about it. looks like every other higher schoolers civic

i agree...aren't people sick of those stupid tailights yet? they are starting to come from the factory like that.

keep it simple, don't put some huge bodykit and wing on it, with lights flashing everywhere, anyone can do that. do something tasteful and subtle...maybe some ghost flames under the paint...a bodykit that doesn't look like the car will eat you.

btw, the Hooters girl in the middle is my g/f...i don't remember seeing your car there.

Originally posted by reezy(ric):

man we have alot of Haters..For an EX the car is fast. the low-profile rims are sweet bro the car rides great, and I was just asking for new ideas. I am new to this site but I guess thats what you get when haters are around you.you guys hate ricers, and cars that look better than yours right?

A car is not fast untill the NHRA requires you to add safety equipment to your car.

your car is super slow, get over it. The sooner you accept the fact you are a ricer in a slow car and drop your attitude, the easier your recovery will be.

Example: Brian is great guy, his hatch would kick your ass. I have NEVER heard him say his car is fast. He doesn't brag about it, and the car looks good.

My car isn't fast and i AM required to have a D/S loop and helmet to race at an NHRA or IHRA track

You posted pics of your car, therefor inviting critisizm both positive and negitive.

the car looks good, not ricy at all theres a lot of people on here who dis people on this site if they have a honda with other mods then just motor, you will get flamed alot, make the car what you want there are good people on here who will give you good info but you will get alot of people who just love to run your stuff down,so don't sweat it most don't even have a clue when it come's to any type of taste. but if your not into being dicked with i would say try ohiohondas.com theres more imports there and not as much flaming going on by flamers who have slow cars.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683251_7_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683251_6_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683251_2_full.jpg