2003 Civic Pic's

ric71ohio

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reezy(ric):

you guys need to get a grasp on things. All i gotta say is you guys are funny and cool and if you think any person wants to be cool like you and rip people apart and put up flamming tail lights then your awesome, best of luck with everybodys cars..you will see mine in a show(LOOKS,STEREO,INTERIOR) next year...will you see me drop a huge ass engine in it prolly not, becuz my goal is to be different then all the dicks who must post there non-sense

LATA HATAS

No, I think you don't have a grasp on things. This is not Columbuscarshow.com or columbuslooks,stereo,interior.com. You posted and we said we didn't like it, it's our opinion. How can you argue with opinion?

It's amazing how in your quest to be "Different" you are strangly acting and looking like every other ricer in the city. Start being honest with YOURSELF. a fart cannon, euro tail lights, and a worthless CAI. are NOT different. it's normal for ricers to do this. Shit, i think it's probibly required.

Next you should be "different" and buy a wing that's over a foot tall on a front wheel drive car, no one has those.

dude I don't want speed you guys must not understand I am not a street racer like you fucks. I don't wanns Die in a car accident or get pulled over for speeding..you guys are knowledgable of cars I give that thanks for the imput but I DON"T RACE...

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR EVERYBODY......I DON'T LIKE TO RACE AND I WILL NOT RACE..I WILL WATCH YOU ALL CRASH AND GET TICKED WHILE I SIT BACK AND THINK MAN THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS ALL THAT HARD WORK AND NO LISCENSE TO DRIVE WITH

Then why bother posting at Columbusracing.com?

i GUESS GOLDEN BROWN JACK TRUMP CAN'T SEEM TO READ CORRECTLY-------------> I asked for ideas not people who say the same fucking thing like 20x's it gets old..

if you keep hearing the same thing 20 times, maybe that's telling you something...

well, heres a pic of my car. you can go ahead and rip on it as much as you like because i gave you shit about your gross rims and euros

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/deftapcubus/updatedshot.jpg

dude I don't want speed you guys must not understand I am not a street racer like you fucks. I don't wanns Die in a car accident or get pulled over for speeding..you guys are knowledgable of cars I give that thanks for the imput but I DON"T RACE...

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR EVERYBODY......I DON'T LIKE TO RACE AND I WILL NOT RACE..I WILL WATCH YOU ALL CRASH AND GET TICKED WHILE I SIT BACK AND THINK MAN THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS ALL THAT HARD WORK AND NO LISCENSE TO DRIVE WITH

This is ColumbusRACING.com

Not sure if your reading comprehension and analysis is up to par, but basically what that means is this is a website devoted to racing enthusiasts in the Columbus area. We do not condone illegal street racing, most of us race at the track. Drag racing, auto-x, road racing, etc. As mentioned before, it's not ColumbusCarShow.com.

So, when some of us critique your "all show no go" ride, just take it like a man and move on, considering the turf you're playin on. Whining like a bitch only enforces the theory that ricers are little cry babies.

Oh and btw, if you want picss, you can see a picture of my sexy ass ride below. I paid for it myself. From the factory it's faster than your car of course, but I've also done work to it and dropped over a second off it's ET, added ~50 HP. And, I've added a few things to make it look nicer too. I just wanted to add that in, before you guys say shit about mommy and daddy, or how most V8 cars already look good and are faster (Is there anything wrong with making a smart purchse of a good looking fast car!?!)

I DON'T LIKE TO RACE AND I WILL NOT RACE..

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

This is ColumbusRACING.com

graemlins/slap.gif:Dtongue.gifgraemlins/trout.gifgraemlins/doh.gif

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

RecklessOP, I took the liberty of circling your car in the picture so he would know what to rip on. graemlins/popcorn.gif

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Mallard/Pics/recklessOP.jpg

Here's a pic of my car so you can try to rip on me. (hope you're not on dialup)

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Mallard/Pics/DSC00302.JPG

see look you you are sad bro...dude I guess you haven't read the whole forum.. I bought this acr the way it sits can a guy who pays bills have a chance to change stuff...wheres your pics at bust those out...lets compare

WTF are you and H92 saying? I stopped reading your posts because you can't type in English. What country are you two from any way?

AND WTF IS AN ACR??? Where can I buy one of these things???

I have a pic in my sig btw. ;)

Originally posted by stang-gt:

Ricochet you pm me when and where, and H92 and my self will meet you and you can see h92's hatch, up close, all motor, then he will let you see it from the back to. so MR no all honda guy let me know!!!!!!!!

Lets take that deal,,we'll both beat him,,,I'm sure he won't like getting beat by a Nissan.

Just one ? Why did you join a racing forum then......hhhmmmmm

Originally posted by Ricochet:

What motor is in it? Hope it's got more than 195hp ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pf2a6a1b61c71d5ee6112275f8544b8df/f94afcd6.jpg

You just got fucking owned, bitch.

Painting your valve cover red doesn't mean you have a type ARR tongue.gif

First off, H22 guy, grow the fuck up. you were taking care of his mother? If you're in 7th grade, then I'll let that comment slide.

You guys are saying that it's cheating to start out with a fast car?? What? moron.

Learn to type, learn to read, learn how to not act like a 7th grader, then come back to CR.