uh oh.... somebody's getting closer :D

smokin5s

So I finally got motivated and got my car running again... but now with true duals. the car sounds absolutely amazing... unfortunately, ground clearance is pretty much non-existant. I'm going to go out in a few and try to bend the x-pipe up in order to create more ground clearance. Big thanks to everyone who helped with this project! Now I just need to get the Moser in and get it tuned and I'll be ready for Norwalk :cool: without further ado, here are some pictures as well as video's of it running. Unfortunately the video's don't do the car justice.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Side 1

Side 2

Side 3

Back 1

Back 2

Side On Ground 1

Cross Memeber Clearance Issue

Video 1

Video 2

Damn Josh, you are at the same place I am....can take videos, but hangs too low:

Mine, but thru an H-pipe and bullet mufflers

My video was w/ a digital camera, so the sound isn't as authentic as yours; mine sounds a bit deeper in person.

Sadly, w/ my SLP subframe connectors, I have to totally re-do mine before I can drive it. I'm just going to have to do an X-pipe thru the opening in my Spohn Torque Arm's K-member. Suckage, but I don't have a choice. :(

Edit: Oh, did I mention my little video resulted in my bitch of a neighbor calling the cops.....again.......

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Damn Josh, you are at the same place I am....can take videos, but hangs too low:

Mine, but thru an H-pipe and bullet mufflers

My video was w/ a digital camera, so the sound isn't as authentic as yours; mine sounds a bit deeper in person.

Sadly, w/ my SLP subframe connectors, I have to totally re-do mine before I can drive it. I'm just going to have to do an X-pipe thru the opening in my Spohn Torque Arm's K-member. Suckage, but I don't have a choice. :(

Edit: Oh, did I mention my little video resulted in my bitch of a neighbor calling the cops.....again.......

I bent it up some... still not much clearance, but it was enough to get on the street and drive it.... I took it for a quick 10 mile drive....

that car is a totally different car.... hypotetically, it can go from 40-105 in about 4 seconds :cool: completely hypothetical since I would never speed. as far as sound, the video still doesn't do it justice. I still can't get over how crazy that car is... woot woot... someone better bring an extra set of drawers at Norwalk cause they are gonna shit when they see it in action ;)tongue.gif

Originally posted by nathan96:

Josh, wait a while for the computer to readjust everything and the idle will calm down a lot. Mine was really lopey like that for a while too until the computer got everything reset.

nope, it won't I've had this cam for almost 2 years :D

Originally posted by Hilton 67:

Josh you need to get a bumper sticker for the car now.

One that says "No Fat Chicks, Car May Scrape the Ground".

Got V-6?

Maybe I should have a bumper sticker that says, "My car sits to low cause ur mom was in it earlier and broke the suspension" ... ok, that was pretty stupid.

Originally posted by smoke crack:

Josh > Nate > Marc

fixed it for ya tongue.gif