Rice Rice Baby!!!

400 HO

most of us wouldn't get it.....the Japanese are soo different with some of the things they do, but if you look around a little bit, you'll find that some of the inspiration's on those cars are coming from older japanese cartoons!

You can tell it's all for fun and games, not taken super-seriously, other than the "most outrageous" look part

anyway on to a real question....in some of the pics you will see a large cable coming from under the hood or through a headlight and out to a rectangular box under the front of the car......any speculations as to what it is?

example:

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052871.jpg

an intercooler mounted outside the car maybe?

The 300zx on there would be nice if it wasn't light blue. And the Silvia under it would probably look nice if it was all one color without the wing. But yea, I guess different culture=different taste?

Japanese culture is a lot different than American. That's what you call boso style. I think it's pretty neat. A lot of skill and work required. It's not like rice. Those are just pictures taken in the parking lot at the Tokyo Auto Salon. There are a lot better examples of this style. Outrageously styling, fender flares with super wide small wheels, external oil coolers, I think it's neat.

Originally posted by Jon:

Japanese culture is a lot different than American. That's what you call boso style. I think it's pretty neat. A lot of skill and work required. It's not like rice. Those are just pictures taken in the parking lot at the Tokyo Auto Salon. There are a lot better examples of this style. Outrageously styling, fender flares with super wide small wheels, external oil coolers, I think it's neat.

+1

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

- Infinity. Child molestors are weird and creative too, but I don't call them neat. ;)

Sorry that you're not openminded enough to try to understand different cultures, dick.

Oh yea! Well I bet you guys dont like his hello kitty air fresheners either. No wait, that is extremely gay my bad. Who would trust either of those ricers taste in anything?