bike night

Griff

hey all...i'm new to the forum and new to the cbus bike scene. I plan on going to QS for bike night but I dont know anybody else that has a bike. If anybody is heading up that way and doesnt mind if i tag along that would be great. i'm always up for a ride any other time too!!! it's getting kinda boring always riding all day by myself.

yeah i remember, i think you were the only one there when i walked in with that dude who rode the harley and complained the whole time he was there ...haha...i'll be there this thursday too

Yeah, I was planning on it. I met you there last Thursday. I'm Nick, I had on the black and white jacket.

I remember talking to you a bit, i was sitting up on the stage with my girlfriend in the black textile jacket. Next week for bike night you can ride with us if you want, we ride from the Grandview area.

hey all...i'm new to the forum and new to the cbus bike scene. I plan on going to QS for bike night but I dont know anybody else that has a bike. If anybody is heading up that way and doesnt mind if i tag along that would be great. i'm always up for a ride any other time too!!! it's getting kinda boring always riding all day by myself.

I'm riding from Henderson..... You're more then welcome to ride with me whenever you want.

I remember talking to you a bit, i was sitting up on the stage with my girlfriend in the black textile jacket. Next week for bike night you can ride with us if you want, we ride from the Grandview area.

thats cool with me...im coming from hilliard

I'm riding from Henderson..... You're more then welcome to ride with me whenever you want.

sounds good...weather permitting i'll probably be out as much as possible tomorow and thursday cuz im taking off thursday night for a camping trip and wont be able to ride all weekend...if you want to meet up just let me know where

no i rode down by myself

hmm then maybe i didnt meet you lol.

when i was at lodge bar two weeks ago there was a kid on a silver gsxr 1000 that i talked to for a minute. he was with a dude on a 650R, and they were only there like 10 minutes and bounced before the rain came.

sounds good...weather permitting i'll probably be out as much as possible tomorow and thursday cuz im taking off thursday night for a camping trip and wont be able to ride all weekend...if you want to meet up just let me know where

I think i saw you riding up and down grandview avenue around 330.....am i right?