PS2 and TONS of extars for sale! WILL EXCEPT SYSTEM TRADE!!!!

nadabomber

I have a perfect ps2 and contoller, memeory card for sale. It also will come with these games. Need for speed underground, ATV offroad fury, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, NBA Street Vol. 2, NFL 2K2, NFL Gameday 2002, Grand Turismo 3 A-SPEC and midnight club 2. I need 200 out of it, it's a good deal, let me know I need it out of here by tuesday evening.

!!!!UPDATE!!!! I am now willing to trade this for some car audio, I need a deck, "a good one", or am looking into some subs or even an amp, the better or the more the marrier!!! So let me know what u have, also I wouldn't mind hering if anyone has any things to make my supra a little badder :D It's an 87 turbo. But anyways let me know what ya got.

[ 06. May 2004, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: nadabomber ]

Ive got 2 sets of subs I'd definitely be willing to trade. I have 2 10" Pioneer 350 watt subs in an MTX enclosed box and I also have 2 12" JL Audio 12w6's in a custom built to specs box. (if you were interested in the JL's I might need a few dollars too) Let me know if you have any interest!

• 3 weeks later...
alright I need to sell this tomorrow, i'm coming to columbus tomorrow and I need it gone, I really think 200 for al of this is a hell of a deal, I need the money BAD!!!!!! PLease someone help me out thanks.