FS!!!!!xbox and games

Guest BrandonMc

Guest BrandonMc

xbox/2 controllers/sw-knights of the old republic 2/Xmen legends/NFSU 2/Topspin tennis/espn 2k5nba and NCAA/ Ea2004 marchmadness/ live 2004/medal of honor rising sun/gta 3 an vice city

must go now

pm with offer

[ 10. January 2005, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Blm2384 ]

Guest BrandonMc

ok well xbox and 2 controllers are gone xmen legends and nfsu2 gone

still need to get rid of rest

sw-kotor2 sell for 35

topspin 15

2k5 series i need at least 15

ea2004 series 10

gta series 10

medal of honor 10

ok, to jump in here about the tennis game,

it is really fun i have had it since it came out, and this is as best as i can describe it "if you liked sega sports tennis, you'll really like top spin" it's the best tennis game ever, imho

i know that's not sayin much since there haven't been very many tennis games at all but there you go!

but you should be able to get it for $10, it's over a year old and sells for only $20 new

Guest BrandonMc
Originally posted by morabu:

ok, to jump in here about the tennis game,

it is really fun i have had it since it came out, and this is as best as i can describe it "if you liked sega sports tennis, you'll really like top spin" it's the best tennis game ever, imho

i know that's not sayin much since there haven't been very many tennis games at all but there you go!

but you should be able to get it for $10, it's over a year old and sells for only $20 new

EB games sells it used for 17.99 i bout it new for like 24 bout 2 months ago

but like u said its a great game fun to play

Guest BrandonMc
ok everything gone except star wars knight of the old republic 2 must sell!!! im broke and still got work to do on my car b4 the winters over and have no job. i will sell it for 35 with the stradegy guide i payed 50 for the game and 15 for the book