-Philips Magnavox

-60"

-Prejection TV

-Plexi-glass cover

-2002 Model

-AV1 Video 1 Video 2

-picture in picture

-set up for surround sound

-all the bells and whistles any new tv has.

-basically brand new.

-model number:

8P6034 C101

-serial number:

works perfect not a thing wrong with it. purchased for 3000$ brand new 2 years ago. never had any problems. does not include remote. all other remotes such as cable tv remotes and cheap 5$ remotes from biglots will work perfectly.(we can provide a remote if you are interested) pm me or call 614-575-9737 or call my cell 614-506-8049 for more information. ask for my dad John he is the one selling the tv.

he would like to sell for 1000$ firm. if you have any questions let me know. thanks

POST UP EMAIL FOR PICS.

Guest civteglude

haha awesome...my dad is considering that since your in reynoldsburg, probably right by my house. you know where hines road is?

you wouldnt have to have an honda parts you would throw in as trade? or sound system parts? let me know.

Guest civteglude
nick fox man, how much you willing to offer. im located in reynoldsburg/pickerington area. we can work something out. call my cell if you would like anytime tonight. 614-506-8049

if it's 4:3....and that's what the picture suggests, it's surely NOT hd capable, while a very nice size, consider yourself SUPER lucky to pull $700 for it, when for a little over a grand you can get a 50 inch hd capable widescreen smile.gif

I have an RCA 52" widescreen HD ready for sale. 6 months old for $700. We are moving soon and are getting a 55" Hitachi Plasma. Want to see the picture in HD, PM me and you can!

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/RCA-52-HDTV-Monitor-D52W20-/sem/rpsm/oid/58406/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/rca/PC.RCA.D52W20.CN.BKS.JPG

I'll offer $300 cash for the original TV in the thread. I just can't offer more for a non-HD rear projection TV; they just don't have much value anymore, and you can get 50+" rear projection HD TV's in the 900's new w/ a good sale at the right place.

By cash I mean I have the cash to buy, not "I can set something up in a few weeks, or I'll talk to the wife, etc."

Guest civteglude

damn you guys thread jacked like a mother fucker haha but i dont care.

yeah the 60" is still for sale. make an offer i guess since everyone is saying it isnt more than 700. its basically up to my dad on the price but if you want just give me a call today at my house, 614-575-9737 ask for cody.

Originally posted by civteglude:

damn you guys thread jacked like a mother fucker haha but i dont care.

yeah the 60" is still for sale. make an offer i guess since everyone is saying it isnt more than 700. its basically up to my dad on the price but if you want just give me a call today at my house, 614-575-9737 ask for cody.

I made my offer (yes, it is a serious offer). PM me if you will sell it for that, I can have a co-worker w/ a truck help me get it the next day.